OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5EB42376-570A-4497-B440-16DBCD9CA402.jpeg
Nobody putting money on a team +470 to win the series? Shocking!

So we meet again, my good man. This should be fun. All my homies in real life Lakers fans :smh: :lol:. Y’all cool as hell. Just misguided. Enjoy the L.

🤝

I'd want it no other way than for my squad to eliminate the chicken nuggets once again. You being hurt directly with one of your 8 squads taking the L will be something I'll savor. Good luck.

Last edited:
PG is living off of a close series with Miami back in the day. Dude is a volume scorer that is overrated on defense.

Dwight is a back to back to back DPOY that took his team to a finals appearance and for a moment in time was considered the best at his position. PG should be so lucky to be the 2nd coming of Dwight.

I'd agree if he was talking about how it seems Prolapse P is a locker room issue (if that report from Haynes is true) and he has an inflated view of what he actually is. And ultimately is going to be passed around like a hot potato. The amount of pressure on him in particular next season is going to be astronomical.

Dwight is a back to back to back DPOY that took his team to a finals appearance and for a moment in time was considered the best at his position. PG should be so lucky to be the 2nd coming of Dwight.
I need some time to digest this.

I watched this live and the clip incomplete. Just like you guys, Max called out SAS saying that Dwight was better that PG will ever be. SAS agreed and clarified his statement was meant that to say that PG and Dwight were centerpieces and the face of theIt franchise then left in pursuit of championships only to basically become journeymen.

Assuming we get their, i would Much rather play the Celtics then Miami, Bam is the only guy left in the playoffs who can contain AD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom