OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
10161828-AA9E-4C52-94AB-433442ED0C09.gif

I just want to know what that means.

They are saying it as if it is gospel.

What does AD's team look like? Sound like? If he scores 14 pts next game, does the ownership switch back to LeBron?

I need answers.

AD came thru, game was mad sloppy, lot of fouls, Lakers gotta put them away or they gonna be in a series

That was worst half of basketball i have seen from Lebron in playoffs since Game 5 vs Boston in 2010. He looked like he wanted to be home whooping Bronny for smoking

We should have lost this game, Role players outside of KCP & Caruso played trash, Lebron went ghost second half, A bunch of ticky tack fouls, & Denver had a lot of BS falling for them. This one might just be over in 5 now

I remember the Horry 3 against the Queens. Great memory as a kid
:emoji_hugging:

this was the best. Grew up in Sacramento but always been a lakers fan. Wore my Kobe jersey to an all Sac Queens party and when that 3 went in, i was the only one who shot up off the couch and yelled my butt off while showing the front of my jersey. I’m surprised i got out of there alive. Lol.

That AD shot is big time tho. He’s ready to take it to the next level. That is a huge confidence booster for AD and the team. You can tell how close knit this squad is and the offseason work they all put in to become a cohesive unit is showing in the bubble n

PLumlee SOUGHT OUT LeBron to get "screened" by someone that was already setting a fake screen on Grant.

The more I think about it, the wild they both looked there.

I just want to know what that means.

They are saying it as if it is gospel.

What does AD's team look like? Sound like? If he scores 14 pts next game, does the ownership switch back to LeBron?

I need answers.

He's been the best player in the entire playoffs, that's where the bones are made, if KD and Kawhi can get that respect and title for their playoff runs, why not AD? Bron has been awful the 2nd half of both these games.

this was the best. Grew up in Sacramento but always been a lakers fan. Wore my Kobe jersey to an all Sac Queens party and when that 3 went in, i was the only one who shot up off the couch and yelled my butt off while showing the front of my jersey. I’m surprised i got out of there alive. Lol.

That AD shot is big time tho. He’s ready to take it to the next level. That is a huge confidence booster for AD and the team. You can tell how close knit this squad is and the offseason work they all put in to become a cohesive unit is showing in the bubble n
Perhaps this could be a moment but I still feel like he can go harder even though it sounds ridiculous. He can affect games obviously but I need to see the ability for him to take over games in order for him to take it to the next level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom