OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
86CBD94F-AE4D-4009-886A-365FFB2940D0.png

These thots are something else man. :lol:

Team ownership rotates whenever one plays well and the other plays poorly lol
:lol: Right, that makes the whole labeling idea DUMB.

The Lakers have two top 4 players on the same team. Theyre not here without either of them. When the Lakers win the title and if AD wins finals MVP ( i think he will), a 35 year old Lebron James wont be mad his 27 year old superstar teammate won it over him :lol:

BIngo. :lol:

In short, I just think it is dumb/pointless to claim a team BELONGS to someone when they are playing alongside LeBron James.

It is only said to take a shot at LeBron.

Anthony Davis is playing out of this world in the playoffs, why can't we keep it at THAT?

Cool......

but I’ve heard the counter argument from NBA players themselves. Dwayne Wade for example said multiple times how he was adamant about making sure LeBron know the 2012 Heat was “LeBron’s” team.

I see similarities here with AD/Bron. Also you heard AD say it himself tonight, he wants to be “that guy”.

I really don’t see the big deal is saying it’s AD’s team going forward, he is the future after all.

but maybe that’s just me...

Reactions: MVP
Pretty simple math to me, as I said back in November, AD is going to be the best in the world by the end of this season. By default, that's going to make him the best on the Lakers and it being his team. We're just seeing it play out in real time. He's answered every criticism and challenge so far. The Finals MVP will just be the coup de gras.

The Lakers have two top 4 players on the same team. Theyre not here without either of them. When the Lakers win the title and if AD wins finals MVP ( i think he will), a 35 year old Lebron James wont be mad his 27 year old superstar teammate won it over him :lol:
He was mad 25 yr old Giannis won MVP over him. Giannis had better numbers and a better record and bronze was big salty.

He'd hate AD for it. Or he'd start freeZing him out and being blatantly shady and selfish.

Cool......

but I’ve heard the counter argument from NBA players themselves. Dwayne Wade for example said multiple times how he was adamant about making sure LeBron know the 2012 Heat was “LeBron’s” team.

I see similarities here with AD/Bron. Also you heard AD say it himself tonight, he wants to be “that guy”.

I really don’t see the big deal is saying it’s AD’s team going forward, he is the future after all.

but maybe that’s just me...

So again, as I asked, if LeBron has a better Finals series, is it STILL AD's team?

Is it a Dynamic or Static thing?

If it can change depending on the series, that is what makes it wild.

Pretty simple math to me, as I said back in November, AD is going to be the best in the world by the end of this season. By default, that's going to make him the best on the Lakers and it being his team. We're just seeing it play out in real time. He's answered every criticism and challenge so far. The Finals MVP will just be the coup de gras.

Just to be clear,

Being the best on a team = THAT person's team?

Is this always true?

So was it lebrons team in the first half then AD's team in the second?

Yea, for the, "This is AD's team" folks, what was the official date this went into effect?

Was there an official meeting or is it based on some unspoken agreement?

Please respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom