OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1152x2048.jpeg.36b451f7197f450fbe49e513ea3cbecc

WHY

him and Montrezl fighting for clown of the day

Laker fans need to chill calling AD the best player on the team. He's clearly not.

They are trying to get rid of the cognitive dissonance of rooting for LeBron :lol:

Also, knowing all these Bron fans who were ALA for years being the biggest Laker stans is making my mind spin.

He's been the best player in the entire playoffs, that's where the bones are made, if KD and Kawhi can get that respect and title for their playoff runs, why not AD? Bron has been awful the 2nd half of both these games.
So, "This is AD's team" simply means he is currently having a better stretch than LeBron?

Just making sure.

One trade off of having Dwight out there to guard Jokic is that Bron has less space to operate.

You DO know you can make the SAME argument for LeBron right?

Not really in these playoffs. The 2 games we lost AD played awful. Bron is usually a steady force but he has been bad in several 2nd halves during the playoffs and it hasn't mattered cause AD has been great.

I mean Bron is playing LESS minutes in the playoffs (about 7 minutes than his playoff career average) than he did in the regular season and we're cruising. I'm not using it as a shot at him. Just saying AD is THAT DUDE now.

Not really in these playoffs. The 2 games we lost AD played awful. Bron is usually a steady force but he has been bad in several 2nd halves during the playoffs and it hasn't mattered cause AD has been great.

But you understand how TEAMS work right?

AD isn't doing all of this in a vacuum.

LeBron is out there, sure AD is playing great but no matter HOW you slice it, he is able to do what he is doing because LeBron is there. ( degenerate423 degenerate423 I NEVER disagreed with the point before you say anything).

He is playing in the WCF because he is playing with LeBron James.

That is like praising Jeff Bezo's divorced wife for being close to a billionaire, nah she got that by proxy.

So yea, saying this is AD's team is just goofy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom