OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I agree with you on that. Home teams get the advantage that's what I'm saying too. But conversely you have to consider how difficult it is to play on the road as the traveling team. You don't get that dynamic in The Bubble
Fasho. But then everybody is rested. And healed.

I'm not saying the bubble is harder. Those extra things definitely add a layer of complexity and challenge.

I'm saying it's optimal to get the best versions of the players. No travel, no late nights, no distractions, no elevations, no fans to cheer one team or boo the other, no fans pressuring the refs for calls or against calls, no momentum shifts based on energy, no poison pizzas. Just hooping.

Fasho. But then everybody is rested. And healed.

I'm not saying the bubble is harder. Those extra things definitely add a layer of complexity and challenge.

I'm saying it's optimal to get the best versions of the players. No travel, no late nights, no distractions, no elevations, no fans to cheer one team or boo the other, no fans pressuring the refs for calls or against calls, no momentum shifts based on energy, no poison pizzas. Just hooping.
Yeah I get that we had the same discussion last night. Same points brought up

I think those things should be a part of pro sports. It's part of the essence imo and separates the best from the very very best

Kendrick Perkins said if you put Brett Brown's brain into a bird, the bird will fly backwards. :rofl:

jesus.. first perk was telling Zion he needed to lose weight.. then was defending scotty brooks.. AND now he questioning someone’s intelligence

geee

jesus.. first perk was telling Zion he needed to lose weight.. then was defending scotty brooks.. AND now he questioning someone’s intelligence

geee
But he’s not wrong lol man has made bad decisions after bad decisions

You think they quitting on him?
Of course. Had something good going in both games and immediately went away from it the second the Cs went on a run and it got worse. And instead of going back to what’s working, he chooses to double down

We play a defensive scheme that fits what Boston wants to do. I’m mad at Stevens for waiting until now to start attacking it.

SVG should just keep getting that easy analyst money like his bro has been for all these years. He’s good at it and doesn’t need that coaching aggravation no more.
He really is elite at the job. I love listening to him (no LeBrotica).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom