OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean even if simmons if running the offense or handling the ball, don’t see why you wouldn’t let him play one of the forward spots on defense which would allow him to grab rebounds and go

i just think with embiid and simmons youd want to open things up.. let embiid work down low and pass out of the post to either cutters or shooters.. or let simmons attack the rim and embiid or athletes could clean up or he pass out to shooters

tabias reminds me of brand, a 4 but an undersized one that ain’t super athletic and you can’t really get away with them as the only big in smaller lineups
Again, this is all on Brett. The first time we tried Simmons at the 4 was last year in round 2. If you keep tryna masquerade Simmons as a PG, the players you add won’t fit once you realize he isn’t one. And weve known this since 2017. That is why you draft Fultz

at least people will be off the ben simmons BS..

and hopefully focus on the poor choices of management and coaching
The only person calling out coaching has been SAS lol everyone else quick to say break up Embiid and Simmons because they know a competent coach with figure it out

Tatum must have been reading NT and got upset at these disrespectful comparisons. Michael Porter Jr...TJ Warren?!?
87FC44AC-E5F9-466A-B2CF-85F041139044.gif

Conversely you can ask if you can really hoop in an opposing arena. Blow Joe talent to college level players can hoop anywhere but the pros and best of the best have to be able to thrive in hostile environments. The Bubble don't got that

Agreed. I'd venture to say it's harder to play in a hostile environment with screaming fans.
There's no distractions now and that's probably one of the reasons we've seen such spectacular shooting in the bubble.

Before he caught the ban hammer, I asked @Beach Em why he was so adamant about the the season coming back so he could see the Sixers lose in the 2nd round. I guess it will actually be the 1st round.

Agreed. I'd venture to say it's harder to play in a hostile environment with screaming fans.
There's no distractions now and that's probably one of the reasons we've seen such spectacular shooting in the bubble.
It definitely is and it definitely matters. Which is why the home teams often win the series than not

I cringe when I hear Dallas pods and read praising Tweets comparing Luka's playoff debut to those throughout history and try to hype it up. I don't think they're remotely comparable

All jokes aside, he could’ve easily had 40 or so . He needs to chill with the fade away shots
He would’ve had 30 at the half if we ain’t go away from what was working early on. Swing the ball around from the other side of the court while Embiid getting position and go to work. Decided it was better playing him and Al and just giving him the ball from the rip

Another reason I love the bubble. Fans can't help you if you're struggling. Momentum is gained and lost only by what you do on the court. So right now Utah has all momentum. Fans can't help Denver get back in the mix. Utah may legit take this in 5 now. I looooove the bubble. Who can really hoop and who relies on the theatrics for help?

This is raw basketball. This takes you back to when you were young and hungry. Before you had fans and people on your nuts supporting you in the stands. Who can really hoop??

And, altitude wouldn't even give Denver an advantage against Utah. They would really need the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom