OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How this the least competitive series in the east
giphy.gif

Conversely you can ask if you can really hoop in an opposing arena. Blow Joe talent to college level players can hoop anywhere but the pros and best of the best have to be able to thrive in hostile environments. The Bubble don't got that
Crowds give an advantage tho. Lakers travel anywhere and 30-40% of the fans are Laker fans.

Sure the bright lights play a part mentally. Some guys can't show up. Others revel in positive feedback. But who can ball when the circumstances are level? When you can't feed off the crowds energy. They always talk good about their summer training and how battles are won in what you do when no one is watching....welll....show me something.

Crowds give an advantage tho. Lakers travel anywhere and 30-40% of the fans are Laker fans.

Sure the bright lights play a part mentally. Some guys can't show up. Others revel in positive feedback. But who can ball when the circumstances are level? When you can't feed off the crowds energy. They always talk good about their summer training and how battles are won in what you do when no one is watching....welll....show me something.
Right, I agree with you on that. Home teams get the advantage that's what I'm saying too. But conversely you have to consider how difficult it is to play on the road as the traveling team. You don't get that dynamic in The Bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom