OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i rock with Kemba heavy but watching him be trash in the playoffs after a lot of Boston fans slandered Kyrie & talked about how much of an upgrade Kemba would be for the team

tenor.gif

Kyrie hasn't played since Feb 1st. His team was knocked out over a month ago. He missed the entire postseason with an injury for the 2nd time in 3 years. This is a strange time for Kyrie I told you so's, especially since a few of you MLGA guys were so adamant that the Nets would be so much better than the Celtics this season, even knowing KD would be out for the whole season.

Kemba clearly a better choice than Kyrie this season, even if he has shown some significant flaws of his own this playoffs. Longterm we’ll see how both contracts shake out.

Kyrie hasn't played since Feb 1st. His team was knocked out over a month ago. He missed the entire postseason with an injury for the 2nd time in 3 years. This is a strange time for Kyrie I told you so's, especially since a few of you MLGA guys were so adamant that the Nets would be so much better than the Celtics this season, even knowing KD would be out for the whole season.

What does any of this have to do with KEMBA's results tho :lol: , i was told how much of a great leader he is, how much chemistry improved, how him & kyrie were a wash talent wise...... So we should have expected much better results & yet here we are.

Let’s put out the list...
1) Scrappy
2) High motor
3) Gamer
4) Sneaky athletic
5) Gritty
6) Winner
7) High ___ IQ
8) Good fundamentals
9) Plays the game the right way
10) Lunch pail guy
11) Heady and/or cerebral
12) Deceptive speed
13) Gym rat
14) Intangibles
15) Gets the most out of his abilities
16) Has a lot of heart
17) Grinder
18) Out-hustles
19) Someone you’d love your daughter to date

i rock with Kemba heavy but watching him be trash in the playoffs after a lot of Boston fans slandered Kyrie & talked about how much of an upgrade Kemba would be for the team

tenor.gif

He was an upgrade though :lol:

Not in terms of talent. I don't think that was ever an argument.

The Kyrie Celtics wouldn't have gotten past the Raptors. That group was horrible chemistry wise.

Celtics lost in the 2nd round with Kyrie last year (who ultimately quit). With this same group sans Kyrie but with Kemba they made it further. So......

tenor.gif
As bad as he’s been how is he not an upgrade over someone who’s not playing?

Let’s put out the list...
1) Scrappy
2) High motor
3) Gamer
4) Sneaky athletic
5) Gritty
6) Winner
7) High ___ IQ
8) Good fundamentals
9) Plays the game the right way
10) Lunch pail guy
11) Heady and/or cerebral
12) Deceptive speed
13) Gym rat
14) Intangibles
15) Gets the most out of his abilities
16) Has a lot of heart
17) Grinder
18) Out-hustles
19) Someone you’d love your daughter to date

Sneaky athletic apparently only applies when said person is white. :lol: Like damn, a WHITE guy is that athletic?

What does any of this have to do with KEMBA's results tho :lol: , i was told how much of a great leader he is, how much chemistry improved, how him & kyrie were a wash talent wise...... So we should have expected much better results & yet here we are.

You're making things up as usual. I didn't say Kemba and Kyrie are a wash talent-wise. I said Kyrie is more talented but Kemba could potentially be a better fit. And the Celtics are obviously better this year than last year, so what are you talking about?

Sneaky athletic apparently only applies when said person is white. :lol: Like damn, a WHITE guy is that athletic?
It’s literally used to mean white and athletic. If I were to use the term properly I might say that James Harden is sneaky athletic.

Bam will give Lebron all kinds of problems, but i can see it now...couple stops and empty trips and lebronze gonna start crying as per usual and then the FT practice will begin like most Lakers games have been.

Miami had that ‘White hot’ marketing campaign with the Heatles :smh:

Bron would never go for that **** now.

You're making things up as usual. I didn't say Kemba and Kyrie are a wash talent-wise. I said Kyrie is more talented but Kemba could potentially be a better fit. And the Celtics are obviously better this year than last year, so what are you talking about?

Fam i said some Celtics fans, i don't really care enough to keep a manifesto of which particular person said what :lol: . And the "improvement" was very minimal, they've gotten a round further i guess :emoji_shrug:, and they actually had a better regular season winning % last year.

Pretty much the media tried to blame Kyrie for all of Boston's shortcomings last season, they got rid of the "cancer" & yet there was minimal improvement

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom