OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much the media tried to blame Kyrie for all of Boston's shortcomings last season, they got rid of the "cancer" & yet there was minimal improvement

tenor.gif

They also lost Mook, Rozier, Baynes and Horford

giphy.gif

It's almost as if having a bench matters.

And the "improvement" was very minimal, they've gotten a round further i guess :emoji_shrug:, and they actually had a better regular season winning % last year.

Let me guess, you just looked at the win column and completely forgot that the season was shortened due to covid.

41F214FB-13A3-46BE-A66E-90AF85B42CFB.jpeg

That's not a better winning %. They were on a 55-win pace this season.

Last edited:
just a great game overall no matter who balled

good for Herro, Kid is ONLY 20 years old and doesn't hesitate at all with the ball

them 3s are a thing of beauty, every team needs aa guy like that (cough cough my sixers)

not only was he hitting 3s my man was driving to

Last edited:
Fam i said some Celtics fans, i don't really care enough to keep a manifesto of which particular person said what :lol: . And the "improvement" was very minimal, they've gotten a round further i guess :emoji_shrug:, and they actually had a better regular season winning % last year.

Pretty much the media tried to blame Kyrie for all of Boston's shortcomings last season, they got rid of the "cancer" & yet there was minimal improvement

tenor.gif
They didn't have to face Milwaukee and took 7 to beat a Toronto team whose best player was Kyle Lowry by far. Not sure they improved at all but Kemba had better chemistry. Series aint over yet :nerd:

Bam will give Lebron all kinds of problems, but i can see it now...couple stops and empty trips and lebronze gonna start crying as per usual and then the FT practice will begin like most Lakers games have been.
They also lost Mook, Rozier, Baynes and Horford

giphy.gif

It's almost as if having a bench matters.

Your Mans Danny got all the Assets right

ImpossibleFakeLangur-small.gif

He's starting to hit all of the white basketball player notes: hard worker, gym rat, coach's son, "first one in, last one out", lunch pail guy, sneaky athletic

Don’t those things describe everyone in the Heat organization though? That’s their thing...

He was an upgrade though :lol:

Not in terms of talent. I don't think that was ever an argument.

The Kyrie Celtics wouldn't have gotten past the Raptors. That group was horrible chemistry wise.

Celtics lost in the 2nd round with Kyrie last year (who ultimately quit). With this same group sans Kyrie but with Kemba they made it further. So......
The Piru Reggie Jackson and Al disrespect lol

I understand your sentiment but I think you're conflating a couple of different issues. From what you're saying, you're rooting for the Lakers to win because you don't want white America to have another popular player to root for? The Lakers have a goofy looking white dude who comes off the bench who could gain popularity from winning a title as well.

Also, what does Tyler Herro playing well have to do with police brutality? You brought up trayvon Martin, what does that have to do with Tyler? Tyler is just a 20-year-old balling out.

I'm a Lakers fan so of course I want them to win I just don't understand your rationale here. Maybe I'm not black enough. I have a white wife and I'm an immigrant. Apparently i just don't get things lol
Must be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom