OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is nonsense is my point. It is just one of those things people say BECAUSE it can't be proven/disproven.

It is a mindset.
Mindsets can change.

Of course, it is, but you gotta realize if you ask those types of questions, people just gonna view you as a party-pooper b. You comfortable with that? Also, I argue that it can be proven/disproven though (empirical data, stats analysis).

Of course, it is, but you gotta realize if you ask those types of questions, people just gonna view you as a party-pooper b. You comfortable with that? Also, I argue that it can be proven/disproven though (empirical data, stats analysis).

I don't give a damn about being a spoiler man.

How can you prove/disprove that Killer Instinct can't be learned?

Please educate me.

Y'all are already complaining about the game 7 hours before tip off :lol:

I’m not complaining; I’m just expecting a lot of FTs for the Lakers.

Just how it works in the playoffs sometimes - a team that complains after a game about not getting enough calls sees a FT bump the next game. The Lakers definitely not the only team that’s ever benefitted from that kind of thing.

who said that? Same Denver fans who said Monte Morris wasn’t good?

im telling you where the foul discrepancy is coming from.

Man i ain't in here throwing subliminals , if i was talking about you specifically i would have @ you

game after game people come in here & paint this image that the Lakers get preferential treatment from the refs, yet their opponents have shot more FT's than them 9/13 games these playoffs.

Underdawg Lakers at it again, bunch of scrappy players and a 35 yr old fallen star who's on his last legs. fought past the best 8th seed of all time, then faced with the task of stopping the best offensive player of all time, now we gotta get past Dirk Gasol & Big Steph. Then add the clear bias against us from the refs.

we just blessed to be here :emoji_pray:

1869d4fbdeaac5ca75ececfddda84efa.png

Man i ain't in here throwing subliminals , if i was talking about you specifically i would have @ you

game after game people come in here & paint this image that the Lakers get preferential treatment from the refs, yet their opponents have shot more FT's than them 9/13 games these playoffs.

Underdawg Lakers at it again, bunch of scrappy players and a 35 yr old fallen star who's on his last legs. fought past the best 8th seed of all time, then faced with the task of stopping the best offensive player of all time, now we gotta get past Dirk Gasol & Big Steph. Then add the clear bias against us from the refs.

Between your posts in here and RAN you be having me dying. Thanks tyisla

You a funny ***** :rofl:

Can’t wait to bounce ya 🤗

Thanks for providing this data.

Hopefully this shuts folks up with that "LAL get all the calls" nonsense.

data don't prove it though. for instance, if Lakers got 100 calls but only 90 of them were actual fouls? Or if Nuggets got 102 calls but should have gotten 160 calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom