OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad Stevens now has a playoff coaching record of 36-35
1600969041611.png

1600969072775.png

1600969084678.png

Brad Stevens is just Lawrence Frank with a deep ATO bag.

hopefully the nuggets shoot well tonight. I expect a heavy dose of of Lebron lowering his shoulder and drawing blocking charges tonight. Murray and Jokic for sure will be in foul trouble tonight. Nuggets in 7:nthat:

Siri play what kind of king :pimp::nthat:

Bobby Hill & the rest of his team started complaining about the physicality, now anytime someone breathes on him it's a foul.

Lakers shot 32 FTs in the first half of game 1. It’s just now evening out.

#YALL got guys picking up cheap fouls. Dwight been doing this for the last decade. Play smart. AD is getting to the line. He ain’t fouling

hopefully the nuggets shoot well tonight. I expect a heavy dose of of Lebron lowering his shoulder and drawing blocking charges tonight. Murray and Jokic for sure will be in foul trouble tonight. Nuggets in 7:nthat:

Siri play what kind of king :pimp::nthat:

James shooting over 20 FT's today :smh:

Lakers shot 32 FTs in the first half of game 1. It’s just now evening out.

#YALL got guys picking up cheap fouls. Dwight been doing this for the last decade. Play smart. AD is getting to the line. He ain’t fouling

Not to mention outside of the fast breaks in the 3rd, Lebby was settling for jump shots in Game 3. When were they expecting him to draw fouls?

You dont, you have it or you dont naturally. Theres still a difference between someone learning and being confident in being a killer on the court (through experience, whatever) and someone who is a born naturally a killer on the court.

Yea but who says it can't be learned? People say it but is there any evidence to support that?

lol at u trying to be logical & asking for that type of data in a sports discussion - no shots at anyone but i think WE all know those types of questions aren't allowed in these talks.

It is nonsense is my point. It is just one of those things people say BECAUSE it can't be proven/disproven.

It is a mindset.
Mindsets can change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom