OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mans wanna be accepted by ALA so bad

B60095BB-9728-4FC6-B5A2-BAB22D754DD6.gif
Ask someone who been around. I been hating the Lakers before y'all knew what NT was. Probably before some of y'all were born. I've been on NT since 2001.

Still relevant

classic

That was during the peak of "Brad Stevens can win with any roster" season. You've got to give him props for what he did in 2018 though. Maybe it's revisionist history but maybe 2018 was just the weakest playoff field ever and not Brad Stevens being the reincarnation of Phil Jackson
No revisionist at all, he did a really good job coaching that season. It’s just that making the ECF isn’t really a big deal. It’s nothing to start handing out awards for even if team talent is mid.

Could be a guess but I dont think lebron has a winning record with malloy.
Edit: ok he's an alternate.
Lakers by 10.
33 free throws

:lol: 🤦‍♂️

giphy.gif

Denver complained game 1 & it worked in their advantage (went to the line 14 more times than L.A.... Jokic had more attempts then Bron & AD combined)

13 games so far..... the Lakers opponents have shot more freethrows than them 9/13. But yup the refs are on the Lakers side :lol:

Last edited:
Last few pages just proves why this thread is a dying breed.

Herro went off. Hell of a game. Now being labeled as the “white hope” bro are you guys serious? What a joke.

come to this thread to discuss basketball not all the other stuff.

very lame.
Anything non basketball related. Pretty simple bud.

This you, bud?
4g5de0.jpg

I understand that this is a thread about the NBA but you would have to be living under a rock to not see the connection between the NBA, or sports in general, and what's going on in this country. It may be just "all the other stuff" to you but it's important enough to the NBA players and coaches that they discuss those topics instead of basketball in their post-game pressers and interviews so I don't feel it's a reach or out of scope for those things to be discussed in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom