OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamal is Jamaican 🇯🇲. Jokic a great dude 🤝. Very easy to root for :pimp:
my man is anti immigration reform
Do girls do handshakes like this? - GIF - Imgur

Oh so Chuck and Shaq c***nin once again. Will never understand how you can be a black man and defend a institution that looks at you as their enemy and if you join them you gotta prove you just like the rest.

Murray's shot making and the different array that he's had this entire bubble has been nothing short of incredible

Are we applying the same “Let’s see this in a sold out arena” energy to Jamal Murray that we did to everyone else (Luka, AD, etc)?

Oh so Chuck and Shaq c***nin once again. Will never understand how you can be a black man and defend a institution that looks at you as their enemy and if you join them you gotta prove you just like the rest.

pretty much every black person got a story with some BS involving the police..

or at the very very least, they know someone who got a BS story

im not even from the states but got stories from when I got up there for high school, couple from college and shh from just traveling over as an adult for vacation

how any black person doesn’t see the obvious problems, I got zero clue

And 35 year old King James locked up Murray in the 4th but the new Mike and Scottie got cooked or didn't want no problems.

Locked up is only accurate if you mean Bron was playing jail ball defense :lol: There were some no calls that could have sent Murray to the line but definitely props to Bron for stepping up to the challenge. That’s admirable.

Locked up is only accurate if you mean Bron was playing jail ball defense :lol: There were some no calls that could have sent Murray to the line but definitely props to Bron for stepping up to the challenge. That’s admirable.
🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom