OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20200922_090606.jpg

tenor.gif

This is interesting to me because I remember this IG trainer’s original post of his kids doing those yoga ball finishes and he caught a lot of comments about how it’s a bad drill

This is interesting to me because I remember this IG trainer’s original post of his kids doing those yoga ball finishes and he caught a lot of comments about how it’s a bad drill

That's a crazy shot. I ain't gon lie I got scared when Murray hit that one tough shot on the baseline to cut it to 96-92. Those are momentum type of shots.

i really don't collect or even buy shoes anymore because i legit don't have anywhere to wear them, but this 100%. only pair of 6s i have left are these

mzg4lpytmygsusy7ksqx.jpg

i feel you man. Same boat for me
Just sold all my Jordan’s but can’t let go of my kobes. Running out of places to wear them for sure

Did Nike come out with a statement if they’re gonna be donating some of the proceeds of the Kobe line?

Did Nike come out with a statement if they’re gonna be donating some of the proceeds of the Kobe line?
Based off what they did with Mamba Week, I would guess no but I can’t say for certain.

Nike announced it will launch "Mamba Week" in honor of the late Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant beginning Sunday, Aug. 23, consisting of a "week full of programing and retail launches celebrating Bryant's enduring legacy."

Nike will honor Bryant's memory in three parts: by making a $1 million donation to the Mamba and Mambacita Foundation, furthering Bryant's message through the Mamba League and offering a line of Bryant-related products, including his Lakers jersey and Protro shoes.

I think they made a donation but kept profits as usual for merchandise.

I still think it’s a bad drill or, at the least, not the best use of training time for young players.

I still think it’s a bad drill or, at the least, not the best use of training time for young players.
Yeah I can see it both ways. Smaller players need to work on finishing in traffic over bigger dudes. Obviously Jamal finishing vs Bron fits that, or just the 5’11 high schooler finishing in the paint

It’s definitely something I wouldn’t want my kid doing if they don’t have a great foundation. Maybe advanced kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom