OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If that action is anywhere near similar at other shops and they haven’t moved to -4, that means the books LOVE their position in Heat+3.
it’s moved to +3.5 at some shops

Non gamblers think the books want to have even action and collect the 10% vig but that’s not necessarily true... the books only interest is making as much money as they can. If that means they’re significantly overloaded on one side, but that’a the right side, theyre fine to keep the line, and in some cases will even move the line the other way to collect more on the public(wrong) side. Of course, books aren’t always right tho

I just turned on ESPN, this Molly replacement is baaad. I think it’s chilly in there
0C2EFA3E-7149-464A-B0A8-4695A7833924.jpeg
56D0B639-422A-492C-A87C-AA3C4626E40D.jpeg
196A4CBE-2E80-48DF-9B41-C19628C6F2BA.jpeg
giphy (4) (5).gif

That chick Charlie is bad but after seeing the close ups I think she’s wearing one of those tops that have seams that stitch together and make a tiny tent where her nipples are. It’s deceiving. But I respect it that she opted to wear a top that looks like her nips are constantly glass. Power moves

Y

It’s definitely something I wouldn’t want my kid doing if they don’t have a great foundation. Maybe advanced kids.

Right. That’s what I was getting at. I don’t think someone should be actively working on acrobatic in-air finished until they’re already really good at shooting, ball-handling, etc.

Also, in terms of smaller players finishing close the rim, I feel like most would be better off working on floater type shots that you got put over a defender or really developing their off hand, as opposed to working on in-air adjustments.

Finally, something just rubbed me the wrong way about that trainer dude using a singularly exceptional play from an NBA Star as proof that yoga ball drill is valuable.

It’s not even fatigue. He just be passive. Mans not demanding the ball or shooting over smaller guys.

Yeah, I don’t think it was fatigue either. I think being in foul trouble the whole game got in his head and was a big reason why he played passively. That’s why I said last night I would have left him in after he got his 5th foul.

He seems to be one of those players that needs to work himself into a rhythm. Never happened last night.

Yeah, I don’t think it was fatigue either. I think being in foul trouble the whole game got in his head and was a big reason why he played passively. That’s why I said last night I would have left him in after he got his 5th foul.

He seems to be one of those players that needs to work himself into a rhythm. Never happened last night.

he did it game 3 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom