OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to nuggets for choosing Jokic over Nurkic. Clearly made the right choice. Jokic-Murray-Porter gonna be a problem for years

I've been killing Bron for his offensive futility and decision making this series, but shout out to him for actually taking the challenge to guard Murray last night down the stretch (take notes Giannis and Kawhi).
Lol all he did was hack. Easy to 'accept the challenege' when you know you won't get dinged for fouls.

like when lebron clamped kawhi on the final play by grabbing his hand :lol:
James, Lebron James. has a license to foul

Sucka man. I ain't *** with this Bojangles no mo

tenor.gif

Him and Snack are tap dancing Biscuit Clowns. Boyfriend had second amendment rights. Charles and Snack are IDIOTS.

Props to nuggets for choosing Jokic over Nurkic. Clearly made the right choice. Jokic-Murray-Porter gonna be a problem for years

2nd round/conference finals team. They need another piece. Harris isnt who I thought he’d be.

Beal/McCollum type of player is what they need.

Who/what would they have to give up?

Porter & some picks at least.
Havent looked at their cap but they shoild have a lot of contracts that can make it work.

harris, millsap ,plumlee , barton , maybe sign and trade grant.

then Young players bol, porter and Morris

a core of Murray, Beal , Jokic would be too Good to pass on. Kreonke should be able to afford it

#MurraysTeam

This be another reason I hate the over reactions & eagerness to crown the IT thing, When they play well they get the same praise as the superstars.... when there off there criticized like role players

Had AD done this while also being a negative on defense he would be getting flamed to start all the sports shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom