OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the public perception, forced his way out of Boston, sucked in Dallas and bounced around ever since

Honestly, Andre Miller should get in before Rondo if we’re being serious

eae.gif

This is a fair assessment. NBA Champion, 4X AS, 1 All-NBA (third team), 4X All-Defensive (2 first and 2 second), 15th in all-time assists list and 52nd in all-time steals.

Don’t think that’s enough.
He was the best player on an ECF team that went 7 games with prime Bron/Wade/Bosh. Definitely want him on your team come playoff time.

Agree with you that the resume isn't enough though. Really weird career.

Yet somehow you know who that man did or did not mess with? Ok :lol:
It was reported bruh. I didn't pull it out my ***. Ramona shelburne reported he didn't talk to bron and really rock with him like that. Barely at all before he came and next to none when he became a Laker until that particular game. She reported it publicly. And she reports on LA and Laker stuff all the time. If it was fake news, brons team would've commented they way they do with all stories they don't agree with.

Do people that have no idea you exist know who you mess with in real life?
Don't put your frailty on me. I met with and talked to Kobe several times through my uncle who was a celebrity and his neighbor. He knew I existed :lol:. Not that that's a thing to brag about :lol:, but you brought it up so Ijs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom