OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron had more points, rebounds, and assists then Kawhi and PG combined in the close out game lmao
Ei5JaqeUMAMc7gu

It was reported bruh. I didn't pull it out my ***. Ramona shelburne reported he didn't talk to bron and really rock with him like that. Barely at all before he came and next to none when he became a Laker until that particular game. She reported it publicly. And she reports on LA and Laker stuff all the time. If it was fake news, brons team would've commented they way they do with all stories they don't agree with.
this Lebron hate just continues to get weirder and WEIRDER from you

My boy just made a post about Bron. He's a huge stan. Said 'he's on his way to his 4th ring out of 10...but imagine if he won 7 of them thangs out of 10'

...:rofl:. But he didn't tho

I'm sure he remembered you dearly
After the first time, each time after he remembered me for sure. Would ask about my mom and what we talked about previously. Says less about me and more about the type of man he was.

Bron had more points, rebounds, and assists then Kawhi and PG combined in the close out game lmao
Ei5JaqeUMAMc7gu
What does brons stats tonight had to do with kawhi and pg? Just gotta downplay others to elevate bronze huh? Was a whole series ago. Those dudes been at the crib. Probs don't even gaf anymore, like us.

What does brons stats tonight had to do with kawhi and pg? Just gotta downplay others to elevate bronze huh? Was a whole series ago. Those dudes been at the crib. Probs don't even gaf anymore, like us.
if you dont care why are you even in here

I swear bron could solve world hunger and dudes would be in here finding something negative to say. dude came to LA and did what he was supposed to do. Now all he has to do is get this ring.

Remember when kawhi was “better” than lebron? Being compared to MJ and everything. I’m happy lakers are in the finals but I still wish they could’ve been the ones to send the clippers home.

remember when the western conference was gonna be too hard for him and he skated by because the east was so terrible? pepperidge farm remembers.
if you dont care why are you even in here

I swear bron could solve world hunger and dudes would be in here finding something negative to say. dude came to LA and did what he was supposed to do. Now all he has to do is get this ring.

If he wins this year, he’s Teflon IMO. In an era where a premium is put on winning he has positioned himself to be in the Finals even when he had to play the long game in LA. I doubt that even with switching teams being commonplace that we see elite career maneuvering like this ever again.

Last edited:
If he wins this year, he’s Teflon IMO. In an era where a premium is put on winning he has positioned himself to be in the Finals even when he had to play the long game in LA. I doubt that even with switching teams being commonplace that we see elite career maneuvering like this ever again.

you'd think, but you can't discount the Simone Biles-level mental gymnastics of some folks. definitely though considering the longevity of winning, the consistent high level of play over that time, the championships, and all the variables that have affected those factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom