OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ei5NOWFWsAIVuQQ

if you dont care why are you even in here

I swear bron could solve world hunger and dudes would be in here finding something negative to say. dude came to LA and did what he was supposed to do. Now all he has to do is get this ring.
They hate like he Trump or something

So I don't get no props at all for bleeding purp and gold through those yrs huh? I'm just a bandwagon huh? Dealing with Robert sacre and Chris Kanan sleeping on the bench and Nick young celebrating missed 3s, and Jimmy buss trucker hats and lucky brand tees under blazer jackets? Or when Kobe finally came back to get waved off by Jeremy Lin. No props huh? But because I did what I said I was gonna do and not rock with Bron, like I haven't alllll these yrs, I'm wrong? AD carrying that man. And he better get fmvp.

So I don't get no props at all for bleeding purp and gold through those yrs huh? I'm just a bandwagon huh? Dealing with Robert sacre and Chris Kanan sleeping on the bench and Nick young celebrating missed 3s, and Jimmy buss trucker hats and lucky brand tees under blazer jackets? Or when Kobe finally came back to get waved off by Jeremy Lin. No props huh? But because I did what I said I was gonna do and not rock with Bron, like I haven't alllll these yrs, I'm wrong? AD carrying that man. And he better get fmvp.

Yeah hating a player more than loving your franchise winning isn't the move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom