OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to verify this Doc became head coach of Clippers at the same time as Brad Stevens entered the league. Doc has the better regular season record percentage (.631 to .564) but Brad has coached 27 more post season games and has a better postseason win percentage (.507 to .457).

Very damn close.

Yes. I was more getting at that both seem to do their best coaching when they have less talented/“underdog” teams. They’ve both struggled with getting very talented teams into championship position.

Yall still running this lakers underdogs stuff ?

Two of the top 5 players in the world. The lakers should sweep Miami to be honest. Miami is lucky to make the finals. # underdogs
Lots of people picking miami tho

there’s even thisthis five38 graphic that says Miami has a 72% chance to win lol

Heat in foe

Attachments

• 20200927_232150.jpg
    20200927_232150.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 162
How much y’all think Hayward can get in FA if he opts out?

wouldn’t be surprised if he got a 4/75M Or something

Yall still running this lakers underdogs stuff ?

Two of the top 5 players in the world. The lakers should sweep Miami to be honest. Miami is lucky to make the finals. # underdogs

If everyone had the same energy right now about the Lakers as they did all season long, “this lakers underdog stuff” wouldn’t exist. Countless (I want to say majority but I can substantiate it) analysts, former players, NTers, etc did not have the Lakers finishing first in the West in the regular season or advancing to the Finals. Yes, according to Lakers fans they are exactly where they should be but outside of that, not many saw them getting to this point.

How much y’all think Hayward can get in FA if he opts out?

wouldn’t be surprised if he got a 4/75M Or something

I actually think Gordon’s move is going to depend on what happens with the cap as a result of COVID. There are scenarios where it may actually might be more beneficial to opt in, get the $34MM and the following offseason when the cap goes up he can sign an overall better deal.

I actually think Gordon’s move is going to depend on what happens with the cap as a result of COVID. There are scenarios where it may actually might be more beneficial to opt in, get the $34MM and the following offseason when the cap goes up he can sign an overall better deal.
That makes sense but on the flip side I wonder if everyone with a Player Option does the same thing and opts in, how that impacts the market the following off season when everyone's trying to find a team/lucrative deal. Idk how many teams will have money so I'm just throwing this out there

lakers better off playing big or small vs the heat?

AD back at the 5 mostly. He killed their zone during the regular season and that's before he leveled up in the middy. They give him that shot consistently he's going to average 35-40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom