OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
folks really running with the lakers are underdogs story line? :rofl: :rofl:

compared to the clippers, they were underdogs. i thought the clippers having kawhi and PG + more depth than the lakers would make the clipshow frontrunners. but if the "lakers weren't supposed to be here," can someone explain this:

Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 10.17.40 PM.png
easy

more laker fans voted

im sure if the lakers win the title, the reciepts will be the longest we have ever seen in niketalk history.

lotta folks was talking real big before the season

stay humble my friends

Lebron chose to go there man :lol: Acting like y’all did something. Lebron is a walking finals ticket

Except he wasn't last season. Wasn't even a playoff ticket.

Y'all better put some respek on #3's name.

What a run, glad Cuban balked out of that deal for Goran and glad he gets to see the finals run that was promised to him. Bn a Cinderella szn for this group

every playoffs, there's a series of commercials that they play over and over again and you get sick of them after the first couple of rounds. For me it's that annoying Microsoft Teams commercial they show every commercial break. I look forward to never seeing that commercial again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom