OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my 4yr old Jordans a few times (outlet **** like Spizzikes and 1 retros, neve rmore than like $40, usually get her Roshe's from the outlet), and at the end of the day she still prefers the Minnie Mouse, Jojo Siwa, Paw Patrol, Vampirina, Buzz Lightyear 2.0s with the lights in them from Wal Mart. $11.73 I ain't e'em mad.

Gotta throw all the dislike out the window for this one..... The Lakers should just run everything through AD. AD has been a flamethrower from the mid-range and high post area and it will break the entire coverage apart

Just finished watching . What a gutless fourth quarter from the Celtics :rofl: Miami made that small run to take the lead and everyone in green just stopped driving against the zone. Everybody wanted to be Duncan Robinson all of a sudden. This was worse than G4.

It’s like the 4th quarter comes around and everyone just panics. I don’t even know how you fix that next year.

every playoffs, there's a series of commercials that they play over and over again and you get sick of them after the first couple of rounds. For me it's that annoying Microsoft Teams commercial they show every commercial break. I look forward to never seeing that commercial again

For me it this one (sorry Upptempo Upptempo )

Look at how hyped these people are about some 2 for $5 Whoopers
6C5B2EE4-D4DB-47C1-ABDE-F41E42F18D72.jpeg

9B7E9C42-60DC-42F2-8880-24216898572E.jpeg

Then on top of that, the customers asking if the computer is broken and if they can speak to a manager. I’m pretty sure 9/10 times in that scenario people are speeding off if they truly feel it was an egregious mistake and they came up.

Curious to see what music artist they team up with for their special Whopper meal.

Gotta throw all the dislike out the window for this one..... The Lakers should just run everything through AD. AD has been a flamethrower from the mid-range and high post area and it will break the entire coverage apart
They have 1 player on the roster that they’ll let play him 1on1, everyone else is getting immediate help to the point where it’ll compromise the defense. They better hope he forgets how to pass out of doubles again.

That + his jumper were the only two average parts of his game this year & he’s completely remedied both since the restart. Nightmare matchup.

Jason Whitlock. He actively makes my life and everyone of colour's life more dangerous every day. Few people that I can say I hate who I don't know well... But he's one of them. I wish nothing but ill upon that man

Whitlock is a weird dude. The definition of a house ni***r. He wants approval from white people so bad that he'll throw black athletes under the bus. He goes hard on black athletes but doesn't keep that same energy for white athletes. I distinctly remember this clip where he went out of his way to defend Grayson Allen after he was blatantly tripping kids and throwing temper tantrums while he was a Duke. He literally mentions the "abuse" that white Duke basketball players receive as if privileged white kids who go to Duke need defending

Last edited:
They have 1 player on the roster that they’ll let play him 1on1, everyone else is getting immediate help to the point where it’ll compromise the defense. They better hope he forgets how to pass out of doubles again.

That + his jumper were the only two average parts of his game this year & he’s completely remedied both since the restart. Nightmare matchup.
Hope his ankle is 100% by Wednesday, he was hobbled on Saturday.

Man, I often think about how happy I am I didn’t grow up in this era. Granted, who I was as a kid probably would have changed but knowing a young me...all of the available technology, social media, etc. would have been dangerous.

Yeah I'm glad the most I had growing up was AOL Instant Messenger. Didn't even have a cell phone until I was out of high school. The crew just used one dude's Nokia 5100 like it was a community phone. Only on weekends and weeknights after 7 too :lol:

I'm grateful social media wasn't around to have influence on my childhood.

I was expecting Miami at like +600 :lol: Miami has stolen at least half of their wins late. Lakers late game offense is a significant step up from Milwaukee & Boston. Bron & AD aren’t going to panic.

The Lakers have issues with their late game offense to but unlike those two teams we have two safety valves in AD and LeBron who can get their shots whenever we they want them and like you mentioned, the Lakers aren't going to panic in a close game

Yeah I'm happy I aint have to deal with social media as a kid. Only had to compare myself to the neighborhood and school rather than the worldwide bs they gotta deal with now. 16 year olds fronting with their parent's leased benz and the Js their grandma got em for their bday, acting like they got it like that.

The Heat don’t win the series without Marcus Smart
Is there still a negative stigma surrounding swingman jerseys? Thinkin bout coppin one...

in HS when throwbacks were big, they were a no no.

the cloth/fabric used on them have improved a lot. they are no longer those oversized mesh holes in the past. they feel softer now but thicker as well. the only issue I have with today's Swingman is the ironed on decals which are prone to peeling off after a few washings. the least Nike could have done is stitched them on.

Heat gonna run 2-3 zone all series and force Lebron to score 40+ every game to beat them. They beat the Bucks in 5 that had the best record in the league and were favorites to come out the East and beat the Celtics in 6 who had just took down the reigning champions.

does miami play any big other than bam? dwight might make his life hell for 15 mins a game

hate to say it lakers in 5. imagine the look on lebron if AD gets finals mvp

Heat gonna run 2-3 zone all series and force Lebron to score 40+ every game to beat them. They beat the Bucks in 5 that had the best record in the league and were favorites to come out the East and beat the Celtics in 6 who had just took down the reigning champions.

this is the mindset i had before the houston and denver series lol. miamis gonna struggle to score and any foul trouble on bam will be a huge problem.

The narrative won’t allow Lebron to not be FMVP. Especially with all his social narrative takes. The only thing standing in his way is Riley an Co. I’ve held firm to the belief that Lebron only loses when he’s intimidated. With the way he left Miami I’m sure the brass in in south beach is taking this one personal

Lebbers and AD both will be able to get into the middle of the Heat zone and be able to score or make plays. As long as the Lakers get some 3 point shooting from the supporting cast each game, they’ll win.

Miami’s scoring output has been underrated all season. I’ve been wanting to call it a fluke all season but those boys are playing some great basketball. AD is the key but I really feel like Bam is gonna be more aggressive then he will be this series

Your hyping up the Bucks because they had the best regular season, the Celtics because they beat the reigning champions, without their best player from said championship, in 7?

I’ve held firm to the belief that Lebron only loses when he’s intimidated.

Intimidated? The teams he lost to outside of the 2011 Mavs were just flat out better. It’s not like he was losing in 7. He got SWEPT twice, lost in 5 twice and lost in 6 twice. Teams don’t get swept or gentleman swept because their best player is intimidated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom