OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to see it to believe it on whether Bam could actually slow down AD

I thought the Raptors were the true defensive team that could actually hinder the Brow

does miami play any big other than bam? dwight might make his life hell for 15 mins a game

hate to say it lakers in 5. imagine the look on lebron if AD gets finals mvp
Olynyk will likely play more than he did in the Boston series. Especially if the Lakers have Dwight or Javale out there.

AD has been a nightmare matchup all playoffs and he is putting up some of the best playoff numbers I’ve seen lol
Bam is a great DPOY caliber player so that duel will be fun but I think AD still does well he been like 53% from the middy and he’s taking some real Kobe-esque shots lol

Your hyping up the Bucks because they had the best regular season, the Celtics because they beat the reigning champions, without their best player from said championship, in 7?

Intimidated? The teams he lost to outside of the 2011 Mavs were just flat out better. It’s not like he was losing in 7. He got SWEPT twice, lost in 5 twice and lost in 6 twice. Teams don’t get swept or gentleman swept because their best player is intimidated.
That dude not even a good troll :smh::lol:

AD has been a nightmare matchup all playoffs and he is putting up some of the best playoff numbers I’ve seen lol
Bam is a great DPOY caliber player so that duel will be fun but I think AD still does well he been like 53% from the middy and he’s taking some real Kobe-esque shots lol
EjB19qyXsAE9wWP

Only thing Bam is gonna do is make the floor roller work harder. He's still gonna get his points

Crowder and Butler should make it harder for Triple Bron too

I'd be shocked if it goes 6

Crown these ****ing scrubs

care to refresh our memory famb?
Pat Riley tells Bron not to leave Miami but rather to stay and go again if he has the guts

Bron drags Riley out to Vegas I want to say to make a pitch and doesn't even listen to it. Just watches the world cup game

Wins the Cleveland chip, throws shade at Riley in national TV even though Riley texted him burying the hatchet

To me it's worse than the decision. I didn't hold that against Bron. This was weird and petty of him especially since he was four years post decision.

If I’m D Waiters I wouldn’t even accept a ring from the Heat...He got exiled by the squad and damn near od’d on gummies on the team plane :lol: :smh: ...Wasn’t a good experience for yo being on the Miami roster this season

People have been talking about Waiters getting a ring no matter what...do players get a ring if you were on the roster at any point during the season?

Yea the reporting was that dude was hardly even paying attention to Rileys pitch after flying him out and was busy watching TV most of the time during :lol: :smh:. Kinda felt like a bit of a power flex by him and his Klutch folks at the time.

Explains why Riley was feeling a bit burned and bitter right after he left to go back to Cleveland but apparently they were cool again not long after until subs were thrown his way after Bron won the chip there. Riley has thrown his own subs after and that's where we are right now seemingly

Your hyping up the Bucks because they had the best regular season, the Celtics because they beat the reigning champions, without their best player from said championship, in 7?

Intimidated? The teams he lost to outside of the 2011 Mavs were just flat out better. It’s not like he was losing in 7. He got SWEPT twice, lost in 5 twice and lost in 6 twice. Teams don’t get swept or gentleman swept because their best player is intimidated.

He shoulda beat the 2015 just off of experience alone. Was up 2-1 with game 4 in Cleveland. Mozgov had 28 pts while Lebron has something like 20. He got “tired” though. On too of that a player of Lebron’s caliber should never get swept in the finals. He’s been swept in the finals....twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom