OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain’t even mad at a brova like Lue being in demand for a coaching job ...Just wonder what exactly makes yo the great candidate all of a sudden, wasn’t too long ago when alotta ppl seen him as questionable
Any coach or player Lebron likes, they instantly become high in demand.

I’ll take a two year window of actually having a chance at a title over playing the lottery game every year or being a perennial 8 seed. The vast majority of teams in the league would have taken the gamble they did.

Sterling pack coming in 2022. Back to the projects for ya.

how about ex clipper great Mark Jackson
1601329829469.gif

It's really gonna take some kinda miracle for the clippers to recover from the perambulate P trade. They really sold their soul and threw everything and the kitchen sink away for a deal that was never going to result in a championship. I legit don't understand the purpose of being a clipper fan now, if there ever was one before

wow, doc gone. doc couldn't talk his way out of it this time around
didn't kawhi say a big part of coming to LA was to play with a championship coach like Doc.

how many coaches available have a ring on their resume?

I’ll take a two year window of actually having a chance at a title over playing the lottery game every year or being a perennial 8 seed. The vast majority of teams in the league would have taken the gamble they did.
Y'all will be fine. Most teams would love an owner like balmer. Endless pockets and an obsession with success. He'll hire and fire until they get right. And he'll cut big checks. Guys will pull up

I legit forgot that the Rockets don't have a coach. That's where he's going to end up.

Y'all will be fine. Most teams would love an owner like balmer. Endless pockets and an obsession with success. He'll hire and fire until they get right. And he'll cut big checks. Guys will pull up

Clippers have no draft picks and Kawhichael could bounce after next season if he wanted to.
They really have no flexibility for anything in the future, they better bring Phil back and resurrect the triangle :rofl:

any more branches on the Coach Pop tree? Preferably still with a good relationship with Kawhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom