OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2uxzjg2_th.png

source.gif

@703 hwy Heat in 6
@DB Cooper Heat in 7
@moe200069 Heat in 6
@617collector Heat in 7
lamekilla lamekilla Heat in 7

tenor.gif

antidope antidope Lakers in 5
BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE Lakers in 7
@green rhino123 Lakers in 6
@akajae Lakers in 5
@andoneflip Lakers in 6
@tyisny Lakers in 6
@tay1 Lakers in 5
ahat ahat Lakers in 6
dman14 dman14 Lakers in 5
@lovehateself Lakers in 5
@atlsfinest Lakers in 5
@flacobey Lakers in 7
@Brosizzlew30.23 Lakers in 6
@stopcappin Lakers in 5
@Bend_The_Knee Lakers in 6

30jh0yt.png

curtis50cent curtis50cent Lakers in 3
@friscostylez Heat in not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 but 5,6 or 7

Heat in 7.

:lol:@ Kawhi pulling power moves
Dude traded away the team that would've gotten the chip for him.
He has no idea what he's "doing" Dude is like Cushman from Jerry Maguire, just wants to play ball
Looks like we got our storyline for the year in which he pulled another caper on the league......
to grab Ty Lue

and keep the clippers out of any lakers storyline next season.
It should be clippers vs nuggets, Clippers gotta prove themselves in that 2nd round for sure.

I hate to be Ringz Culture guy but the Clippers need a coach who has won before. One that has not won before will not get full buy in and will spend time having to get it.

It worked with Vogel but why take the risk.

Heat gonna run 2-3 zone all series and force Lebron to score 40+ every game to beat them. They beat the Bucks in 5 that had the best record in the league and were favorites to come out the East and beat the Celtics in 6 who had just took down the reigning champions.
Lakers> Bucks and Celtics and Miami ain’t the KD era Warriors,Bron dropping 40 will hurt them....Loud,wrong, and silly as always

I probably said this at the beginning of the season but the bulls are the only team built around two wings to ever win a chip. Granted they were a dynasty but unless you have the real Michael Jordan it's probably not gonna work out

The Heatles

If i was jvg or mark jackson i wouldnt even care to coach. They got a dope gig, at all the games, no pressure, crack all the jokes they want.
Mark I kinda understand cuz he feels like he still got “something to prove” as a coach...But JVG keeps being mentioned for decades is weird af, like who really even wants yo running things at this point n why would he even want those problems ? :lol:

I probably said this at the beginning of the season but the bulls are the only team built around two wings to ever win a chip. Granted they were a dynasty but unless you have the real Michael Jordan it's probably not gonna work out
Just gotta have somebody better than PG...At this point it’s clear that he’s a #3 level player at best if you really wanna win anything

has JVG even gone on an interview. it's always rumors about him when a job opens up
he seems to enjoy working once a week and coaching girls basketball during his free time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom