OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all will be fine. Most teams would love an owner like balmer. Endless pockets and an obsession with success. He'll hire and fire until they get right. And he'll cut big checks. Guys will pull up

Lolwut? Who's going to pull up when they fall short again next year and Kiwi and Prohibition P walk for nothing. Can't think of an organization ever with more pressure on it than the Dippers will have next season.

it's a pretty attractive job. sure, there's lots of pressure, but you got a squad that is in "win now" mode
better than a rebuild

This might not be a bad idea. They have the personnel that can run it.
They do but a pure triangle in 2020 aint it. Modern offenses all utilize the triangle while being better for the current age.
Mark Jackson still blackballed?
He's not blackballed, he's bad. He had his star player hop on an injured ankle to prove the power of christ had healed it.

Kawhi seems to not have anymore lift and looks less athletic than a 50 year old LeBron James. Job is cool I guess
His knees turning to dust man
It get swept under a lot

just like last year his efficiency goes down as the playoffs progresses. I am not saying there arent other factors to that like Papsmear P but I think the knee is a huge reason why

Good decision by the Clippers, best for both sides. Sixers should get Doc ASAP. D'antoni would be too risky and too much of a change. Embiid and Simmons need Doc as a "motivator" to get through to them

Lolwut? Who's going to pull up when they fall short again next year and Kiwi and Prohibition P walk for nothing. Can't think of an organization ever with more pressure on it than the Dippers will have next season.

Yes, if they don’t win the championship next year, they will never sign a good free agent again until end of days, even with brand new arena and the richest owner in sports. Makes sense.

It’s all good. Took the Cubs like 100 years to break their curse. So we got time and I’m a patient man.

D-zoy_5X4AAH6aq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom