OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
9DA9154A-7D0D-469C-9618-DD77AFAAB31A.jpeg

shoulder sore from throwing up bricks all night.

I don't think they were ducking him. The defensive philosophy just never changed. They continued the rigid, switch everything strategy when doc dumb *** should have put one or the other on him all game.

And stop the drop pnr defense vs. Luka.

No adjustments at all

Imo
Since it looks like they not gon have resistance for Luka in the paint and at the rim, they gotta make him earn it from jumpers

I don't think they were ducking him. The defensive philosophy just never changed. They continued the rigid, switch everything strategy when doc dumb *** should have put one or the other on him all game.

And stop the drop pnr defense vs. Luka.

No adjustments at all

Imo

Doc definitely didn't make any adjustments. After halftime I was sure he'd make PG or Kawhi stick with Luka.

9DA9154A-7D0D-469C-9618-DD77AFAAB31A.jpeg

shoulder sore from throwing up bricks all night.

This one isn't as bad as Bron, but yeah. Def the same playbook lol.

idk but some baseball commentator used a gay slur on air recently. Dude legit told the audience he didn't know if he'd ever call another game and tried to apologize. Not a great time for commentators
The baseball dude got fired...The Hornets probly get yo outta there under the radar, they not trying make anymore headlines out of it

Doc made no adjustments. he assumed that everything was going well being down only 5 with the team playing poorly.
unfortunately, this team doesn't have that "flip" switch

Curry, THJ, Finney, Kleeber etc all better than whatever the Lakers got going on after Bron and AD ....Mavs don’t gotta call on JR n waiters for reinforcements :lol: , their depth is slept on cuz they not old big names or dudes that been round for a min...They real solid to hold Luka down
And they missing Dwight Powell too. I really rate finney smiths game

It's crazy that people defending the commentator saying the shorter version of maggot with an F and think it's no big deal. Everyone should get the same punishment when it comes to an offense. If I was at work and said some place I visited was F-- city and a gay co-worker was offended and hit up HR my *** would be fired the next day. So if some regular Joe would get fired then so should he.

yeah, dispicable. WHat moron says "Ohio, the *** capital of the country" during a break while calling a game?

Extra evil. Imagine what goes on behind the scene when the mic isnt on?

Bye. Lost all opportunities for having a dream job for many

People think because THEY don't find a word to be offensive that therefore you shouldn't be offended. If someone gay is offended hearing the word f** then they're allowed to be offended. And you can't be like "this word offended Black Americans. You're fired. This word offended Hispanic Americans. You're fired. Oh that word offended gay people but whatever. Two week suspension and come back."

watch this.

Damb. I mean the way he said I apologize to those who sign my checks. He could have left that out cuz it made it sound like the most important thing was the money instead of apologizing to the folks he offended

The Hornets commentator who did the N word tweet, I've read many theories on it and I still can't find any plausible way he accidentally typed it. I seen people go through hoops to explain it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom