OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearing Chris commentate
Annotation 2020-08-20 065904.png

anybody disney nba character shirts or wnba hoodies ship? Wild they would sell something and kick the ship date out so far

One thing I'll always give Steph his props on is that he's never scared of that deep *** shot to end a quarter. Dude will launch an 80 footer with no dambs given. Other players won't even attempt it because they're scared it'll impact their FG %.
nobody gives a **** dude. Nobody is gonna vote "No" on a hall of fame ballot because you shot 46% instead of 47% for your career.
I hear you but it is easy for us to think about and consider sitting behind our computer screens. It is a completely understandable reason to not throw up a heave.

I have always thought heaves should be treated like "Continuation Shots." Meaning, they only count if they go in.

can't wait for Pistons to get screwed tonight, want to move up but I feel like every year we move back from our position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom