OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damb. I mean the way he said I apologize to those who sign my checks. He could have left that out cuz it made it sound like the most important thing was the money instead of apologizing to the folks he offended

The Hornets commentator who did the N word tweet, I've read many theories on it and I still can't find any plausible way he accidentally typed it. I seen people go through hoops to explain it too
i missed this Hornets tweet. fill me in or link please

Why do they always do this lol

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 10.56.35 PM.png
Lolll Karl Kuzma >>>>>> Bron

Why are the Lakers favored by so much tho?

“that’s not who i am, it never has been.”

then where the **** did it come from then, thom? FOH
Yeah the tone and manner in which he used it... I mean that wasn't like a mistake in word choice. You specifically were thinking it and had to to have verbalized it

Can't use the "I've never been that person"-- you saying that was the first time you've ever said that or something like it? Come on man

Pretty much guaranteed pg blacking next game. He got the looks all night and was just off. Kawhi been scoring with ease. Paul couldn't get off the blocks tonight.

Trey and Seth were dope tonight.

Dallas a 🔥 squad. They'll be a tough out for the foreseeable future.

In Paul George's defense, his game was above the rim before the injury
He's done a great job adjusting his offensive game
Just need him to keep passing to Morris and Jackson so we can win this series

LETS GO MAVS

LETS GO MAVS

LETS GO MAVS

It won’t happen but if lakers / clips and bucks lose in the first round .... that would make for banter season and everybody will blame the bubble 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom