OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their man wasn’t particularly good against Boston & was terrible against LA in G1. AD had a drive from the 3 pt line to the rim on Crowder. Then in the post they obviously double AD on the catch. Bron also got a mouse in the house several times.

And in G2 obviously can’t run man against an iso team with Meyers/Kelly O at the 5 & Duncan Robinson playing 20 mins on the wing.

You’d have to trap LeBron 40 feet out & hope you don’t get killed on the 3 on 2, and you’re still at a disadvantage on the glass if you get a miss.
How do you figure trapping Lebron 40 feet out is a good idea? Seems like that would end very badly for Miami

And cats in here were saying AD didnt go to the Lakers cause of LeBron :lol:

Because this is a ridiculous notion that isn't attributed to other players.... and people are making it seem as if it's the sole reason he went there :lol: , I don't see this accredited to Wade in Miami, I don't see it attached to Steph & KD.

News flash great players love playing with other great players, especially when those players already have a great relationship. So of course it's a perfect match for AD, but i would be willing to bet money that if Bron was in Cleveland he isn't kicking down the door to play there.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...davis-walked-kobe-bryant-footsteps-get-moment

there's story upon stories on how much Bron looked up to Kobe or Magic.... AD & Lebron have both publicly stated how much playing for this particular franchise means, how being amongst those players means..... but people ignore that to try & give Bron more credit.

:lol: It's this thing where people take it as a slight to Lebron if you don't give him 100% credit for everything, Obviously AD genuinely ****s with Lebron & that & Klutch was a big part in playing here, it also helps that Lebron was on a franchise who had cap room, is one of the most popular franchises on earth, is in L.A & has a history of taking already great talent & helping turn them into legendary talents.

Because this is a ridiculous notion that isn't attributed to other players.... and people are making it seem as if it's the sole reason he went there :lol: , I don't see this accredited to Wade in Miami, I don't see it attached to Steph & KD.

News flash great players love playing with other great players, especially when those players already have a great relationship. So of course it's a perfect match for AD, but i would be willing to bet money that if Bron was in Cleveland he isn't kicking down the door to play there.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...davis-walked-kobe-bryant-footsteps-get-moment

there's story upon stories on how much Bron looked up to Kobe or Magic.... AD & Lebron have both publicly stated how much playing for this particular franchise means, how being amongst those players means..... but people ignore that to try & give Bron more credit.

:lol: It's this thing where people take it as a slight to Lebron if you don't give him 100% credit for everything, Obviously AD genuinely ****s with Lebron & that & Klutch was a big part in playing here, it also helps that Lebron was on a franchise who had cap room, is one of the most popular franchises on earth, is in L.A & has a history of taking already great talent & helping turn them into legendary talents.

tenor.gif

Bean literally took AD under his wing when he first got in the league. That's been what's annoying you can give Bron credit, he is a reason why we're in this position not THE ONLY reason.

How come the media never talks about how Bron was snubbed from the ASG until his 3rd year in the league lol..my dog averaged 27 during his second year and still didn't make the asg

What would be the purpose of bringing that up in 2020?

Though I’m surprised it’s not one of Lebby’s favorite hashtags - #TheManInTheArena #JustAKidFromAkron #DidNotMakeAllStarUntilYear3

Listening to a few of the pods this morning, it seems the media is leaning AD for finals MVP right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom