OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make sure you watch Tuesday night when Bron hoist that trophy!
1601758161483.gif

Bill Simmons is already beating the "This is only their 12th championship, the Minneapolis Lakers championships don't count" drum. I can't wait for the tears he sheds after Lakers win the whole thing.

My favorite BS podcast ever was when the Lakers won in 2010 against the Celtics and he spent the majority of the podcast talking about Kobe going 6 for 24 and it almost being an all-time dud game instead of just giving the Lakers props for winning.

"Y'ALL BETTER WIN ME THIS RING! I AIN'T PLAYING!"

Low key, the two biggest benefactors from this whole thing are going to be Avery Bradley and DeMarcus cousins. Both of that those guys are going to win rings while never having to enter the bubble.

Only came cause of Bron though. Some dudes just are destined to don the purple and gold honor and want that challenge, AD one of those dudes.

Doesn’t Bam have a neck strain? I’m assuming his movement is severely compromised

At this point, olynyk is better

Bill Simmons is already beating the "This is only their 12th championship, the Minneapolis Lakers championships don't count" drum. I can't wait for the tears he sheds after Lakers win the whole thing.

My favorite BS podcast ever was when the Lakers won in 2010 against the Celtics and he spent the majority of the podcast talking about Kobe going 6 for 24 and it almost being an all-time dud game instead of just giving the Lakers props for winning.
Simmons is an idiot. But ima keep laughing cause the more he hates on the Lakers with the outlandish takes the more he gonna curse his Celtics who dont got any Bigs lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom