OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's anywhere above a third tier guy and I surely cannot stand all the "he's the hardest worker in the league" tall tales they tell about him.

Hate is a wild word to use. Should not have said that. Trtying o remove that from my vocabulary even in the confines of sports.

That's wassup.

People say hate all the time but you said "he thinks he's somebody".

Like damn :lol:

We do this every series, and I just don't get it. It was just an awful effort. Lakers should have won this game easily. We shouldn't have been down double digits in the first place.

Miami has no one who can guard AD yet he only took nine shots in the whole game. we were going to Morris and Kuzma before a top five player.

Morris was hot, Kuzma had like 17. Its not like they were super dudding it.

RE: Kuzma

I feel for modern athletes having to deal with that Social Media Monster. We know what it does to REGULAR people but damn these dudes have it all and for whatever reason only focus on the negativity. NOt saying it SHOULD be easy for them to ignore but I just feel for them.

0B6C1693-9813-4089-B4B5-5D701D5E8FD1.jpeg

I rock with Rachel but she got that wide but flat "mass"
1601866157212.png

I feel for modern athletes having to deal with that Social Media Monster. We know what it does to REGULAR people but damn these dudes have it all and for whatever reason only focus on the negativity. NOt saying it SHOULD be easy for them to ignore but I just feel for them.

just gotta remember the dudes hate online will ask you for a picture in person

Would you rather they be showered with toxic positivity?

just gotta remember the dudes hate on line will ask you for a picture in person

That is my thing with ALL this social media stuff.

I think 97/100 people wouldn't dare say what they say online to someone face to face.

That is what makes it sad and suckerish.

storm2006 storm2006 , I just think folks need to not say stuff online they wouldn't say to that person in the flesh.

???

nichols can get got.

also, id rather have jim on my team than harden, westbrick or giannis.

That is my thing with ALL this social media stuff.

I think 97/100 people wouldn't dare say what they say online to someone face to face.

That is what makes it sad and suckerish.

storm2006 storm2006 , I just think folks need to not say stuff online they wouldn't say to that person in the flesh.

even saying someone has a punchable face. I’m like cool go punch them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom