OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is my thing with ALL this social media stuff.

I think 97/100 people wouldn't dare say what they say online to someone face to face.

That is what makes it sad and suckerish.

storm2006 storm2006 , I just think folks need to not say stuff online they wouldn't say to that person in the flesh.
I was messing around with the toxic positivity question because of the thread :lol: But in all seriousness, I’ve always maintained so what is Bron going to do if a civilian hater saw him in the streets and told him that he thought he was a fraud? Or if someone referenced his balding? Or accused him of using HGH?

Once again props to Stringer for his performance tonight.

Talked about it and backed it up with play.

The Bizarro Playoff P.

Can't imagine the Lakers are going to give Jimmy the red carpet again on Tuesday. Freely switching the guards onto him is a recipe for disaster.

That is my thing with ALL this social media stuff.

I think 97/100 people wouldn't dare say what they say online to someone face to face.

That is what makes it sad and suckerish.

storm2006 storm2006 , I just think folks need to not say stuff online they wouldn't say to that person in the flesh.

yeah like my main man freeze freeze he be talkin alot of **** online about athletes but he be the first one to call them “mister” and want to shake their hand in person.

he not trying to get folded like a stepping ladder.

0B6C1693-9813-4089-B4B5-5D701D5E8FD1.jpeg
79F5F0F3-A517-4AE0-BC0A-658BF72A8B8E.gif

Can't imagine the Lakers are going to give Jimmy the red carpet again on Tuesday. Freely switching the guards onto him is a recipe for disaster.
I also do not think that moving away from DG is a solution. Regardless of what the internet thinks

I also do not think that moving away from DG is a solution. Regardless of what the internet thinks
If he's not going to take threes (let alone make them), not make the correct rotation/switch and get bulldozed then he needs to be benched.

I've liked Kuzmas's defense on Jimmy for the most part this series.

RE: Kuzma

I feel for modern athletes having to deal with that Social Media Monster. We know what it does to REGULAR people but damn these dudes have it all and for whatever reason only focus on the negativity. NOt saying it SHOULD be easy for them to ignore but I just feel for them.

i still don’t understand how it’s completely normal and expected to clown on every nba player the first chance you get.

So LeBron refused to switch off Jamal Murray, wants absolutely no smoke with Jimmy :lol:
Bron can't bully yimmy. Jamal grew up in canada playing in the snow. If Bron says he pulls his strength from his struggles, so does yimmy. Bro was homeless homeless. Sleeping on cars. That gives you a different kind of resolve. Plus he's sturdy af. When he drives and bumps into Bron, Bron bounces off him and moves out the way too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom