OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7DBB1247-2AF4-46BB-8B59-331D3E9425D7.jpeg

Stop.. you look dumb
573fb534dd783.image.jpg

If I was Green, I would have taken a dribble in and lofted an easy right hand left foot floater up there with touch and finesse that even if it didn't swish (it would have), it would catch a nice bounce which might even look better for the tv

doubt they would make a pass in that manner. point being, Lebron got caught in the middle and rather than trying to shoot even with defenders, he chose to pass it. not saying he didn't make the right play but rather he ain't got killer instinct.
he had the killer instinct tonight

HE KEPT THEM IN THE DAMN GAME THE LAST 5 MINUTES WHEN NO ONE WAS DOING ANYTHING ON OFFENSE :rofl:

the heat won 2 games which is surprising but lets keep it real they aint winning game 6... and if they do even better but i doubt it...lets see what happens in game 6

IMAGINE KOBE PASSING UP THE LAST SHOT FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE FINALS.

Lebron really passed it to Danny Green :rofl:
KCP & Danny Green with WIDE OPEN misses all throughout the fourth.

Morris guarding air on defense and literally throwing the ball away on offense.

Yet ESPN, FS1, Twitter, fb, Reddit, realGM everywhere will be talking about LeBron :lol:
Shouldve included NT :rofl:

when bron was driving, green could’ve easily cut quickly towards the basket for an easier look. He settled for that 3....
Funny thing is when Green took that shot, everyone and their mama knew that **** was a brick :lol:
I was hyped

now if that was Kcp, this **** prob be over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom