OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

just reading this in his voice
07B2A25A-4433-46C7-B19B-0ADCA630CEEA.png

I remember getting bashed after the 2nd round when I said the Morris twins were playing like cheeks.
Mind you at the time one was averaging 12/5 and the other 5/3
Can you guess which was which???

Not hating on the twins cause I love theyre old school goon squad vibes but they shouldn't be out on the floor at times, its Vogel's and Spo's responsibility to know when they should be out there

Literally THE WHOLE MIAMI HEAT TEAM WAS IN THE PAINT WAITING ON BRON.

Duncan stayed and tried to trap but Bron pushed it out baseline towards the basket and got one of the most wide open looks in history for Danny.

He had to pass it.

Really puzzling that a 6’7” pure shooter was playing D3 ball. I really want to know the backstory behind that. There has to be a catch somewhere.

If Danny sucks then how is passing it to him the right play?
While that's the easy answer. Danny was wide tf open. It's hard to turn off instinct of passing the ball to the wide open shooter. Danny have a cone of space of 15".

Danny a bum DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

And shouldn't have been on the court. That's on Vogel. They surrounded bronze with 'shooters'...can't blame him if they not making the gimmies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom