OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the heat won 2 games which is surprising but lets keep it real they aint winning game 6... and if they do even better but i doubt it...lets see what happens in game 6
kudos to the Heat for their grit but I was wondering why the Lakers kept Rondo on the bench in the 4th quarter and wasn't fully utilized not til less than 2 secs left in the game.

Of course there are dumb dudes in here criticizing Bron for him passing to a wide open (by a mile) veteran 3 and D player instead of taking a terrible shot over multiple defenders.

well there is a good reason why not. Lebron was on fire and practically all his drives are and 1, then he passes it to the most unreliable shooter for the Lakers.

Wow, Now with AD hurt I am legit worried, masterful game by Bron but hate when he makes the right basketball play, rather have him just force one up sometimes.

still think Lakers take 6 but these the type of games that can mentally hurt a team, esp if AD hurt. Lets rest up and go finish it proper on Sunday

You sound nervous..

im not a fan of either team... i want the underdog to win in the heat and im just being realistic saying the lakers will win cuz they have 2 superstars in AD and lebron... trust me i hope im wrong but i doubt it lol

1602302324784.jpeg

This game ain't on Bron at all. He was amazing. Made all the right plays. That pass to Danny was the right play. Danny sucks.

Bron was lit. All night. I was in awe. Really good game. Really thought Show was getting 17.

Now I want 7 games.

You know Lebby showed out if freeze freeze is giving him props.....in a loss. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom