OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chips + Finals MVP's with 3 different squads :sick:

Ej63U3iVkAAauOG

Anyone know where to find the Bubble montage with the brass playing they showed right after the trophy celebration?

jimmy butler was gassed after game 5. mans was walking like he had no knees in that post game presser.

end of the day, Lakers just had a more talented and vastly more experienced roster. Spo really had two rookies and duncan robinson playing heavy minutes. just gotta tip your hat to the lakers for being the better team. Spo did great as a coach, but without a healthy goran, this team had no real PG. their chances of winning were slim already.
Yeah thats my point
Why do all that in game 5 just to come back two days later and play like you know its already over

Kids playing games smh

Ill rephrase for Laker fans over 25. Does this one feel as sweet as the others? Sweeter? Does it feel cheap? Chip is a chip? Genuinely curious just wanna hear some perspective from fans of a great franchise

Kids playing games smh

Ill rephrase for Laker fans over 25. Does this one feel as sweet as the others? Sweeter? Does it feel cheap? Chip is a chip? Genuinely curious just wanna hear some perspective from fans of a great franchise
Might actually be more satisfying as all the other championships I've experienced given all the **** this team went through and how together they've been. Easily, easily the best team chemistry of all the Laker teams I've seen and rooted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom