OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids playing games smh

Ill rephrase for Laker fans over 25. Does this one feel as sweet as the others? Sweeter? Does it feel cheap? Chip is a chip? Genuinely curious just wanna hear some perspective from fans of a great franchise
@ me man

Happy Los Angeles Lakers GIF by NBA - Find & Share on GIPHY

considering what is happening on a global level, of course this feels different
its def sweet , we werent supposed to be here. Media eating big time crow for the rest of the year.

for me
it wont compare to seeing kobe and shaq winning their first and it doesnt quite compare to beating the celtics after losing to them in heartbreaking fashion
lebron deserves his flowers tho, he made history in purp and gold

Last edited:
Just heard the Nichols interview to AD and Bron
She asked AD if Lebron is the GOAT
AD said “he’s up there” :rofl: respect to him for that. Nobody could blame him if he said otherwise

Why is Lebron asking for respect

Doesn’t respect Kobe to mention a single word about him

clown

Where does this rank on LeBron titles for you guys? For me its....
  1. 2016
  2. 2012
  3. 2013
  4. 2020
I feel bad putting 2020 last, its really a debate between 2013 & 2020, the first two slots cannot be argued.

clown
You dudes never quit huh :lol: >D

Dudes stay mad when he pays respects and dudes stay mad if he doesn't :rofl:, can't win with bad faith actors.

Word to the clowns who threw a fit when they thought he didn't show up to the memorial just because he asked not to have the spotlight on him

Wanted Buckets to win one for all the disenfranchised black boys with no guidance or hope out there. Lebby took care of the fatherless ones already. Congrats tho to LA.

clown
He owes Kobe Bryant nothing, not one thing. In fact, he needs not mention Kobe Bryant about anything, outside of showing his regard for Kobe's wife, and his children. The rest of people like yourself, do not matter.

Where does this rank on LeBron titles for you guys? For me its....
  1. 2016
  2. 2012
  3. 2013
  4. 2020
I feel bad putting 2020 last, its really a debate between 2013 & 2020, the first two slots cannot be argued.

I'm putting this over 2013. I think '13 was one of the most competitive finals ever, but the Lakers were never projected to win by the experts, they had to ball in a bubble, the haters were in full display, Davis won his first chip after leaving the Pels, and Bron putting up masterful performances at 36. Plus the Heat played the Lakers better than OKC did Miami in 2012.

2012 was super impressive, though I think the competition level puts it lower in my book.

I'm saying, and this has been proven, if Kobe Bryant had ever said anything about being Black? NONE of these dudes on here would be showing the interest that they are showing.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , where is that twitter quote of the white maga dude stating that LeBron has ruined the game, due to all of the race stuff?

Same reason the Lakers went on that 75-30 run in game 1. They're by far the better team when they play focused on both ends.

Right. The Lakers came out in Game 5 like the Heat would just roll over and they didn’t. In Game 6 the Lakers played much harder and more focused and it was a rout.

I'm saying, and this has been proven, if Kobe Bryant had ever said anything about being Black? NONE of these dudes on here would be showing the interest that they are showing.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican , where is that twitter quote of the white maga dude stating that LeBron has ruined the game, due to all of the race stuff?

I gotta find it but I agree 100%.

Very safe #8 / #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom