OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitchell vs Murray was aiiiight. When you really break it down it wasn’t that great. Horrible defensive series. But I can understand it

So what coaching adjustments and changes did you see from Fridays game and this game, that would justify Miami being down by 30 in the second quarter in game 6 of the finals?

off the bat caruso put in the starting line up and playing 32 minutes. ended a +20 better than any other laker

shortening the rotation to 8 players.

not playing dwight at all.

Mitchell vs Murray was aiiiight. When you really break it down it wasn’t that great. Horrible defensive series. But I can understand it
I disagree. There were more 50 point games in that series than within an entire playoff

Lebron’s rings- I don’t know if I can just say 2016 was the most impressive. That finals overall was legendary. I just can’t overlook how the Warriors were barely even challenged going up 3-1, going to Oakland for the close out game 5, and then the Draymond suspension shook everything up. If no suspension, Warriors win 4-1. But he was suspended so....Credit to Lebron and the team for locking it up 3-3. And then in game 7 it was Kyrie’s legendary shot that got them the chip, along with Lebron’s block. For me 2020 is right there, considering all the weirdness and unusual factors, and how impressive Lebron was at his age.

So many young stars coming up and of course the undisputed best player in the League, AD.....JUST KIDDDINNNGGGG, Bron Bron. The League is in good hands moving forward.

Hats off to the NBA for making the bubble work and giving the players a platform to speak their minds. It does make me wonder if all of that social and racial freedom was the reason why viewership numbers were down or if the competition ratings with other things on TV made a difference.

Congrats, Laker and Bron fans!

DD8FE728-2C24-473E-9DCB-D6C8D0F61198.gif

told yah. Butler is OVERRATED. Rondo is better than Butler.
you serious?

butler was outstanding. played like prime lebron

he played legendary for most the series. the lakers just had more talent and more players stepping up

he played like lebron but his teammates never matched his intensity.

cant talk **** bout butler. he made me ill abusing our guards.

noone cando it by themselves

Kids playing games smh

Ill rephrase for Laker fans over 25. Does this one feel as sweet as the others? Sweeter? Does it feel cheap? Chip is a chip? Genuinely curious just wanna hear some perspective from fans of a great franchise

I've experienced 6 championships as a Laker fan (I know very spoiled). I'll get killed for this, but this is probably the least I've been connected to a team.

I've spoken about this before, but this team felt like a fantasy team you drafted in October. None of these guys really grew with the Lakers/were drafted by the Lakers. It was just a mash of players on short term contracts. The longest tenured guys are KCP, Caruso and Kuzma to show you how new this team is. While the previous teams I've experienced went through their ups and down for multiple years as a unit. Felt way more invested in those teams. Also, I give all credit to Lebron and Klutch for bringing the Lakers back on top, so it didn't feel like the FO really built up a team, like previous years.

I also spent so much time watching the baby Lakers struggle, but it was fun watching their development. From a sentimental standpoint it sucks none of them really were able to be on a the team and be a big time contributor to a championship (the fairytale story). However, I was always 100% in on trading them for AD.

To these guys credit, the fact that they were able to have such great chemistry in 1-2 seasons is a testament to everyone knowing their roles.

you serious?

butler was outstanding. played like prime lebron

he played legendary for most the series. the lakers just had more talent and more players stepping up

he played like lebron but his teammates never matched his intensity.

cant talk **** bout butler. he made me ill abusing our guards.

noone cando it by themselves

Jimmy did something to him, he been talking crazy all playoffs. :lol:

See this is where these insecure lebron fans don't help him at all. LeBron getting to finals in 2007 was one of the more impressive feats of his career. Anyone who actually watches the game understands that. Stop entertaining bs takes and opinions to make yourself sound/seem smarter.

Bron will only ever get credit for his losing efforts in the finals if he gets to 6 rings/6 FMVP’s.

Until then they’re are just L’s that Mike doesn’t have.

So many young stars coming up and of course the undisputed best player in the League, AD.....JUST KIDDDINNNGGGG, Bron Bron. The League is in good hands moving forward.

Ya know I really don’t agree with this. When bron eventually retires there’s no one for him to pass the mantle too.

Doncic is cool but he’s not a polarizing figure like bron.
There’s no player in lebrons stratosphere. Went from mj to kobe to lebron to who now.

hopefully emoni bates is the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom