OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Charlie breezy on FT...

tenor.gif

I'd rather be able to plug and play BI anywhere than have to dismantle an entire roster to try to set up a Giannis like setup for my team to even have a chance to succeed. When Ben isn't near the level of just attitude and force that Giannis plays with. I THINK that's the only way for him to flourish and be able to maximize his talents, just surround him with all shooters but I'm not sure that's the case.

I'd rather be able to plug and play BI anywhere than have to dismantle an entire roster to try to set up a Giannis like setup for my team to even have a chance to succeed. When Ben isn't near the level of just attitude and force that Giannis plays with. I THINK that's the only way for him to flourish and be able to maximize his talents, just surround him with all shooters but I'm not sure that's the case.
That’s not the case. Ben would be at his best running alongside another lead guard. I’ve said before to put him the Draymond role (they gonna ignore him shooting anyway) and have him do all the little things. Push the break, screening, posting. Even when watching the ASG, Ben was pretty much playing PF and we seen how he looked running with CP0

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers , amitt5504 amitt5504 , MVP MVP

How is that NOT a trade post?

'dismantle an entire roster

'surround him w/ shooters'

That's draft/roster building talk. Convince me it's not.

People just hate having action done on their posts. No? What does the above post have anything to do with the sixers game in a couple hours? How is that not a draft/roster building post?

That’s not the case. Ben would be at his best running alongside another lead guard. I’ve said before to put him the Draymond role (they gonna ignore him shooting anyway) and have him do all the little things. Push the break, screening, posting. Even when watching the ASG, Ben was pretty much playing PF and we seen how he looked running with CP0

So a dude playing the Draymond role is a franchise player? Sounds like a really high level role player to me.

People just hate having action done on their posts. No? What does the above post have anything to do with the sixers game in a couple hours? How is that not a draft/roster building post?
Where is the word DRAFT or DRAFT PICK in the post you referenced?

Having difficulty finding it...

About a Sixers team in the playoffs with a poor roster because of Simmons and his time masquerading as a PG.

Because in a couple hours we'll be talking about damn Embid would look better if he had some shooters surrounding him

He and Simmons are basically the same guy, one just far more skilled offensively.

So a dude playing the Draymond role is a franchise player? Sounds like a really high level role player to me.
That’s what he’s gonna have to be until the shot comes. To maximize both him and the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom