OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Embiid will be a Warrior when GSW trades Draymond and the #2 pick to Philly on draft night watch.

Steph, Klay, and Wiggins desperate for an impact Big in order to compete with the elite - LAL (AD, Dwight, Boogie), MIL (Freak, Twins), and TOR (Siakam, Gasol, Ibaka)

Why would philly want a poor man's Ben Simmons?

1598233231902.gif

The Nuggets made the playoffs for the first time last year. And won their first series with a bunch of young talent, and a mid head coach.

C Webb goes on a tirade about how they haven’t been respected in the post season, the past few years :lol:

I really hate nba media.

I know the social media era is not that old, but has there ever been a players that’s gotten the kind of the slander that’s been directed at PG today? I feel like it’s kind of unprecedented. Not undeserved, but unprecedented.

The Nuggets made the playoffs for the first time last year. And won their first series with a bunch of young talent, and a mid head coach.

C Webb goes on a tirade about how they haven’t been respected in the post season, the past few years :lol:

I really hate nba media.

c Webb my dude but he’s been on his “I played X amount years in the NBA I know” steez too

I know the social media era is not that old, but has there ever been a players that’s gotten the kind of the slander that’s been directed at PG today? I feel like it’s kind of unprecedented. Not undeserved, but unprecedented.

felt like it was as high last year when Dame got him and Westbrook but they split the slander.

Cats went from saying LeBron going to lose his legacy to Paul George to clowning PG for a few bad games.

No loyalty in these streets. Everybody a comedian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom