OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys trying to take back some of the agency there. It failed and now he feels worse. It's nuts man, and we wonder why depression is so prevalent. Guy went out out of his way to try and gain back some of his self esteem (it's also nuts that we're at the point where this comes from social media), failed, and now he feels worse than ever.

I’m not downplaying mental health but if IG is a source of your problems, you can just undownload the app especially if you’re a celeb. It’s not really necessary especially in the peak of your performance time frame (playoffs.)

Take a note from Harden and just don’t have Internet. It’s all fake

Stephanie Ready time

0521C6AB-F808-4870-8016-5A72F9CFDFF6.png

A stop doing this FOE thing
I didn't see that energy when it was first said. I'll stop when it's false. Until then it serves as a reminder to myself where the collective stands; "one common foe," w/ not one correction. Roger that. It helps to know where you stand with someone/people instead of thinking something false. Really not that big of a deal, but it is good to know.

-foe

Steven Adams and his sister v Russell Westbrook and his Dad.

Dort almost lets you get a step ahead of him first so he knows youre going that way then cuts you off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom