OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the same age?? You could make the arguement.

I think Luka is closer to his ceiling than Bron was at 21 though.
different era.

I do sort of agree Luka was closer to his ceiling at this point of their careers. He's been playing pro ball for what, 7 years at this point in their careers vs 2 for Lebron?

giphy.gif

-foe

This is a microcosm of how social media is truly an ill of society but I digress.

One of the most successful people on planet earth has to sit there and read vile things about him every waking moment to the point where he can't take it.

He should do that. People were probably in his comments acting a fool.

This is a microcosm of how social media is truly an ill of society but I digress.

One of the most successful people on planet earth has to sit there and read vile things about him every waking moment to the point where he can't take it.

He should do that. People were probably in his comments acting a fool.

It’s a good thing he didn’t end up with the Lakers, or on any team with LeBron. He’d have to deactivate it completely

This is a microcosm of how social media is truly an ill of society but I digress

Yep, he definitely doesn’t care what people think :rolleyes

And I’m with you on social media antidope antidope . I’ve become convinced the world would be a better place without it. It was a good idea in a vacuum, but provides too easy a vehicle through which the ****tiest side of human nature can flourish. I also digress.

I don’t know if I would say the things Paul George is reading are vile. It’s mostly jokes about his on-court performance and basketball related. I don’t think there’s an overwhelming number of people wishing harm on him.

I’ve been hesitant to say it but I honestly believe there might be something going on with him mentally like the effects of being sequestered in The Bubble are getting to him. I hope he is getting all the mental health support he needs if that is in fact the case 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom