OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden going up against a team of CP3 and role players & there are calls for Russell Westbrook to comeback & even things up :lol:

I think now is a good time to highlight the #Sametier thing between Brodie & Bearded Brodie.

EqualOrneryAruanas-size_restricted.gif

All those stats proved to me is that the refs are a lil harder on players who try to game the syste all the time. No surprise that Harden & CP3 are the only two to receive less than their regular season calls.

It seems like the Thread starter is trying to make a case that Harden gets treated unfairly, and Lebron who i think we all agree gets a lot of love from the refs... goes to the basket a good 12% more than Harden & is still 39.5 compared to Harden's 45.4 in the playoffs :lol: . The refs gonna buy your bull**** less & less when the playoffs roll around
That's gotta be hardens beard hardens beard with fake glasses and a mustache. Endless excuses :lol:

I think Nunn wasn't playing to open up more minutes for Dragic and Herro. And the new additions of Iggy/Crowder. They a little tooooo deep. You could tell by the way he looked on the bench that he knew he was getting benched.

I would not be opposed tothe idea of allowing the color commentator to decide certain calls if the commentator is a former player/coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom