OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Indiana out of here and CJ mcCollum and some of the other wine guys can use their rooms for their wine fridges and not have to walk around in a 50 degree room

Get Indiana out of here and CJ mcCollum and some of the other wine guys can use their rooms for their wine fridges and not have to walk around in a 50 degree room
I actually excuse CJ McCollum because he's having some back issues, but Pacers aren't on Miami's level without Sabonis.

TJ doesn’t want the smoke with this Miami team

At the same time, those MIA numbers arent bad and are probably a much better reflection of who TJ Warren is but the media tried to paint this Kawhi/Jordan nonsense :smh:

that bubble inflation tho.. Tj definitely took a few power pills from the jamie foxx movie.

If Brogdon, Oladipo, and TJ Warren can score 20+ with Myles Turner contributing 15, than Pacers could be a solid team.

If Brogdon, Oladipo, and TJ Warren can score 20+ with Myles Turner contributing 15, than Pacers could be a solid team.
Turner doesn't get touches when Sabonis is healthy. He stands at the 3pt line waiting for catch and shoot 3s. He is capable of more for sure. He would be gone already into a bigger role elsewhere if he wasn't an elite rim protector.

TJ doesn’t want the smoke with this Miami team

At the same time, those MIA numbers arent bad and are probably a much better reflection of who TJ Warren is but the media tried to paint this Kawhi/Jordan nonsense :smh:

Right? Once TJ Warren puts up his highly respectable averages in a 7-game series we are going to hear folks talking about how he regressed and ****.

No *****, that's just who he is :lol:
You already knew what it was

Unofficially but he's a lifer so Don Riley's kept him on the payroll as a sort of player/mentor/coach.

Man's been on the roster since before I started HS :rofl:

Surprised he hasn't moved up to the FO or Spo's staff officially though, must hate rocking a suit :lol:

I was surprised to see UD log games this year :lol:. I could’ve swore him and D Wade had make a wish foundation game last Year...where wade had a 30 pt triple double and UD had a double double - GW...and that was their last game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom