OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Nunn back in for MIA...It was kinda weird how yo wasn’t playing and the excuse was it’s not enough mins for a guy that’s been getting mins and starting all year :lol:

Really interested to see what Nurkic looks like tonight. If I was the Blazers staff, I would have let him just sleep straight through from Saturday night to about 5:00 PM today. Dude was the walking dead at the end of the last game.

I think Nunn wasn't playing to open up more minutes for Dragic and Herro. And the new additions of Iggy/Crowder. They a little tooooo deep. You could tell by the way he looked on the bench that he knew he was getting benched.
I see Nunn back in for MIA...It was kinda weird how yo wasn’t playing and the excuse was it’s not enough mins for a guy that’s been getting mins and starting all year :lol:

Right before the game Rebecca Harlow mentioned that he got COVID, came into the bubble not in the best shape then left again for personal reasons. He’s been working to get right and back into the rotation. Between that, the 3-0 lead and Jimmy being hurt, I guess Spo finally felt felt comfortable putting him back in.

Right before the game Rebecca Harlow mentioned that he got COVID, came into the bubble not in the best shape then left again for personal reasons. He’s been working to get right and back into the rotation. Between that, the 3-0 lead and Jimmy being hurt, I guess Spo finally felt felt comfortable putting him back in.
Yeah I know...I think it was an excuse. I think he's been fine. He said he was. They definitely had too many bodies to put out there.

how long until Luka signs with Klutch? :lol:
1598313110146.gif

I don't think they would do that with the guy that was their starter the entire year :lol:

Miami is notoriously strict about conditioning
Nunn got his spot taken by Dragic straight up, they just using conditioning and and being out of shape as an excuse for that...It just looks weird cuz he was playing regular mins before he dipped, came back and nothing but DNP’s since until today

Nunn got his spot taken by Dragic straight up, they just using conditioning and and being out of shape as an excuse for that...It just looks weird cuz he was playing regular mins before he dipped, came back and nothing but DNP’s since until today
This...I looked it up and he played 32 minutes in the last meaningless game of the year. This was after returning from the personal matter. I think they just wanted to go with Goran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom