OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked up at the game, saw the score and thought it was the start of the second half.

Turner doesn't get touches when Sabonis is healthy. He stands at the 3pt line waiting for catch and shoot 3s. He is capable of more for sure. He would be gone already into a bigger role elsewhere if he wasn't an elite rim protector.
I see. I gotta admit that I haven't seen much of the Pacers since Oladipo went out. I'm going to have to catch more games from them from now on, their roster seems pretty good.

EgORHoKXgAA9-J3

Unofficially but he's a lifer so Don Riley's kept him on the payroll as a sort of player/mentor/coach.

Man's been on the roster since before I started HS :rofl:

Surprised he hasn't moved up to the FO or Spo's staff officially though, must hate rocking a suit :lol:
I seen Wade and Haslem at bana one summer. Haslem had a huge chain. that was the first thing i noticed, a big medallion then i realized who he was

I'd love Turner in OKC if they do eventually get rid of Adams. Love his modern day big man skills. Underrated because he was expected to be a star. He's still very good.

Not sure if posted....

But like any tweet with #mambamentality in it, and watch what happens.

Gg thunder fans

rockets in 6

10 free throws for the rockets when harden shoots damn near 12 a game by himself :smh:

3C53B468-E594-4F60-AB15-DB946A383767.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom