OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Jordan but I’ll be honest he didn’t take chances with stances. Politically Lebron has done more. Off the court wise I love what Bron does. I’m not sure Jordan would even do this. Goes for Tiger Woods too..

The NBA already lost half a billion dollars with the Hong Kong stuff and now they're going to lose even more revenue. It's going to be interesting to see the players response when their contracts are looking funny in a couple of years.
How is this the player's fault? Last I checked it was the Rockets GM who set off this storm. He is still employed last I checked

Salute to Jimmy Jackson and Sam Mitchell. Alot of brothas on these networks speaking unapologetic rn
Love to see it.

C Webb commentary today was important to hear.

I am happy he had that opportunity to speak up

look man
if u living paycheck to paycheck
on even an nba min salary
u need serious help
Or you gotta learn to tell people no and not be responsible for taking care of everyone.

You gotta take care of the immediate foundation before you start doing that. ITs sad to see and hear

The funny thing is now seeing the MLB and NHL continue on biz as usual.

And the MLB wonders why fewer black children are playing

How is this the player's fault? Last I checked it was the Rockets GM who set off this storm. He is still employed last I checked

Love to see it.

C Webb commentary today was important to hear.

I am happy he had that opportunity to speak up

Or you gotta learn to tell people no and not be responsible for taking care of everyone.

You gotta take care of the immediate foundation before you start doing that. ITs sad to see and hear

Whoever said that the loss in revenue was the players fault? I'm just stating that it lowers the BRI pool and we'll have salary cap ramifications going forward. No one ever blamed the players for it.

Too bad the NHL is full of closet racists. If these scrubs had any shred of decency they'd stand in solidarity with their fellow athletes. But we know the MAGA crowd supports the NHL way more than the NBA/MLB so they're not gonna mess with their target audience.

to be fair
mlb has the best Players association followed by the nba
NHL Has the lowest avg salary of the 4 sports
NFL, college sports , golf and cornholing prolly rank higher in MAGA’s list
Hockey is made up of like 70% immigrants

to be fair
mlb has the best Players association followed by the nba
NHL Has the lowest avg salary of the 4 sports
NFL, college sports , golf and cornholing prolly rank higher in MAGA’s list
Hockey is made up of like 70% immigrants
Right. :lol:

Nobody in the southern US gives a **** about hockey.

Even their playoffs draw about as many eyeballs nightly as reruns of The Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom