OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever said that the loss in revenue was the players fault? I'm just stating that it lowers the BRI pool and we'll have salary cap ramifications going forward. No one ever blamed the players for it.
My bad misread, correct point.

I just hated when that incident happened bc no one ran to the GM for answers, instead the media ran to the players smh

Last time it s

Telling Wisconsin brass to get their **** together on police reform

I ****s with this because it’s they asked for something tangible (kind of) so now the question is, what are they going to do if the state government doesn’t budge? That goes for the collective unit of players when they formally make their ask too.

Damn. My guy not the best play-by-play, but I remember when him and GP were in-studio used to have me dying. That plus this he earned my respect and my patience.

CWebb in the studio >>>>>>>> CWebb as a commentator.

are you sure the Tampa & Colorado games are still going to take place tonight?
Huh? there are games being played right now.

Even the MLS has games scheduled for tonight.

Again its the NBA making waves and setting the tone

Huh? there are games being played right now.

Even the MLS has games scheduled for tonight.

Again its the NBA making waves and setting the tone

Philly game is over, but Tampa and Colorado haven’t started yet.

“The mls has games scheduled for tonight”... so did the NBA, but they cancelled them.

I agree that the NBA is the group that started it all.

When the Sheriff at the Jacob Blake press conference spends more time laughing in the background than answering questions you already know that the cops there like everywhere don't value life.

Bruh i been out here rolling my eyes at Myrie antics in the past and look at avy i’ve been using for the best part of a decade :smh:

When the Sheriff at the Jacob Blake press conference spends more time laughing in the background than answering questions you already know that the cops there like everywhere don't value life.
It's disgusting. I promise you though, that if war were to kickoff, they are hittingthe black community hard looking for recruits to defend "fReEdOm".

I'm seeing an Adam Sandler movie play on TNT instead of the OKC/Rockets game, on the site I usually stream from

giphy.gif

I hate that there's a vocal minority of people watched about 1/4 of that vid and the only thing they took away from it was "Doc Rivers supports cops"

Doctor "Doc" Rivers supports our law enforcement and truly believes that Blue Lives Matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom