OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's a few of you really trying to get SOMEONE to bet you SOMETHING: Laker game tomorrow night, over/under 50 pages, JUST for that game.

Clipper/Mavs was 22.

Pat Bev gotta cut out the dumb fouls he picks up in the 1st half...Usually hacks for no reason at the beginning of the game and comes back to bite him in crunch time

Type of dude to pick up a reaching foul in the backcourt when the score is 11-8 :lol: :smh:
FD7D2FBD-2E5D-4783-BD8E-35F2DF254490.gif

I respect the fact that NT is still moderated like this. The worst was at my old job when I'd browse NT and in the most random of threads... Half nudes.

This is pretty much the only thread I post in now but still.

Since it's a few of you really trying to get SOMEONE to bet you SOMETHING: Laker game tomorrow night, over/under 50 pages, JUST for that game.

Clipper/Mavs was 22.
Fifty pages is 1000 posts..... What are the stakes

At this rate, I'm gonna start needing some TL;DWs at the end of my days. Trying to pop in and out of bars all day and catching games was exhausting. I managed to catch second half of Celtics-Sixers and almost all of Mavs-Clips, but when you start your day at 8 am, and you're at the bar at 8 pm, it wears on you.

This clipper team has like 0 cohesion, they should've run it up 10-15 after that KP ejection.

clippers lightweight reminded me of watching the KD & Russ OKC "you go, then i'll go" teams. two dudes dominate the ball and ball movement just happens but not by design. if morris didn't get his, this game couldve been bad for LAC

but considering their roster hasn't played at full strength most of the season and that it was just the first game, i'm not surprised. by the time the WCF come around i imagine they'll look a lot better on offense.

clippers lightweight reminded me of watching the KD & Russ OKC "you go, then i'll go" teams. two dudes dominate the ball and ball movement just happens but not by design. if morris didn't get his, this game couldve been bad for LAC

but considering their roster hasn't played at full strength most of the season and that it was just the first game, i'm not surprised. by the time the WCF come around i imagine they'll look a lot better on offense.

They've been an iso heavy team all season long. Dallas can't really exploit it though cause they're so terrible defensively. Denver if they get all their guys back could make it interesting though.

Mook actually came to play tonight. That was nice to see.

Clips with Mook on the floor have smashed teams this year despite him missing a ton of open shots with the Clippers. He's starting to make shots though, which long term obv pushes their ceiling, I think.

Doncic with 11 turnovers & was a -14 in a game that came down to a few possessions?

Interesting.

if there was ever a harden-like stat line

for all the good that Luka did on offense, he canceled it out with turnovers and non-existent defense. PG was cookin him in Iso

Clips with Mook on the floor have smashed teams this year despite him missing a ton of open shots with the Clippers. He's starting to make shots though, which long term obv pushes their ceiling, I think.
Kinda makes sense because he’s big and not a defensive liability. Whoever he’s playing with must’ve been playing well to make up for his offensive woes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom